THE MINI POST:: The TL;DR & ANTI-TL;DR (Fan Creations)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, October 23, 2017, 09:00 (2348 days ago) @ INSANEdrive
edited by INSANEdrive, Monday, October 23, 2017, 09:09

My rebuttle to my Megapost. Feels good man. I’m back.

TL;DR – Destiny 2 is good. Just good, which sadly is an improvement. This post is how it could have been better. Destiny 2 is fun. This post is how it could have multiplied the quintessential goal. Destiny 2 is… a step away from Destiny 1’s … Ugh. Destiny 2 is Sanitized. Clean. Imperfect. It’s a game that finally has a foothold on what it is in whole. Now that the Destiny Franchise has feet to stand on, let me show you how I think the Destiny Franchise could eventually run, and hope how it will not fail... again. While these three things are not to be the only set of things I’ll be addressing, (well...now it kind of is) in this text there shall be three interconnected major topics which I would like to note before we truly get started.

In truth, originally I wasn't going to post anything so soon. I was going to wait. See what comes before us in a years time. Yet, I have found myself unable and unwilling to wait for September 2018... obviously.

HERE WE GO!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread