Then so shall I (Fan Creations)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, October 24, 2017, 13:40 (2347 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I was out of the country (with no access to us TV) when Star Trek:TNG came out. By the time I was back, it was a couple of seasons in, at a time when Netflix didn't exist. I skipped it altogeher. In the past 30 years, I've watched a few - but never enough to actually catch up. So I know the characters - but none of the references.

But… you are missing out.

Yeah, probably. There's so much to watch these days, though, that I have to make choices. And so far, with this exception, I haven't felt deprived. :)

Fair, but Cody is kind of right here. Also, coming in on season 3 would have been the correct way to watch anyway. That's how I introduced Rellekh to TNG and I'm pretty sure she'll never know that Data is fully equipped.

lol

It's on the list. I have zero interest in some of the later series, but TNG is (and has been, for decades) on the list.

I will tell you skip the episode Sub Rosa. Don’t ask why. Telling you would offend Malagate and get me banned again. :-p

It's a meaningless piece of advice. By the time I get to it, I'll have completely forgotten this. (It'll be years before I get to it. I know myself well enough to know this.)

By the time you get to it, will you be able to remember anything at all? Zomg Claude is old joke hahahah. :-p

Too soon? Oh wait, I think sooner is better!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread