So... you're just trolling me, right? (Destiny)

by Kahzgul, Tuesday, December 26, 2017, 16:26 (2365 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Your first three responses are you either VASTLY misinterpreting what I said or are straight up mean spirited trolls. I'm not sure which.

It's gotta be the first one because I am trying to have a reasonable conversation. Did you not say that you weren't leveled enough in FF XIII and hated that, but were overleveled in skyrim and also hated that?

Those aren’t statements that are at odds with each other, so I’m not sure where the confusion stems from.

That said, I think levels in Destiny are stupid. They’re completely useless in the game as it is. Raising the level cap to 25 in CoO served no practical purpose that I can see, other than them being able to advertise raising the level cap. It made absolutely no difference in the course of playing the game, other than locking my alts from using new weapons until I took them through the story.

That's the only difference I noticed as well. In fact, as I played through I was confused the first time I leveled up, because I didn't realize that the level cap had been raised at all, and after leveling up I thought "wait, didn't I just level up?" because - gameplay wise - nothing changed.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread