From the Update | I Feel the NEED... (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, February 02, 2018, 08:00 (2269 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I never said I get 3+ supers with every activation. I said that if I get less than 3 kills with a super, it is usually because I screwed up, and not because the enemy team did anything particularly amazing to stop me.

I understand what you are saying, but I disagree. This statement implies that the other team doesn't have the tools to defeat you correctly, thus to mess up, it has to be laid at the feet of the person using the super, is that what you are saying in a nutshell? Other people have mentioned that in D2 there is way more tools to defeat supers, elemental and more frequent heavy ammo being the most used.

Correct me if I misunderstood.

If you pop your super at the wrong moment, or attack recklessly, then yeah you won't get a ton of kills. All of that is the fault of the person activating their super at the wrong time and/or using it poorly. Which I consider "screwing up", as I first said.

This I would consider to be the fault of the super user, almost everything after that is how well the other team plays.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread