power ammo (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, February 02, 2018, 13:42 (2273 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

I like this change but I’m a bit confused. This goes all the way back to year one of D1 in terms of behavior. I wonder what made them decide to go back there rather than settling on increased frequency. Between this and the supers, and the added orbs from those supers and the increased numbers of targets (6v6), D2 is about to change drastically. I think I’m okay with that.

I actually suggested this shortly after D2 launched. In D1 it was crazy because you're whole team could get heavy so dropping heavy on death just made the chaos continue. Now that only one person can get heavy at a time having the brick drop makes so much more sense.

I like the idea of this one as well, though I wish they weren't also reducing the heavy ammo timer at the same time. Seems like one change or the other could balance things out (I'd prefer the dropped power ammo brick), but both changes at once might push things a little too close to making Crucible a rocket/sniper fest.

-Disciple

The only reason they are lowering the timer on Heavy ammo is because they are lowering the time on supers.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread