ViDoc - The Road Ahead (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Tuesday, November 27, 2018, 12:04 (1938 days ago) @ breitzen

I didn't get much out this video. It was entertaining to watch and to see all the new stuff but I don't know what to think of this annual pass system. Part of it is the talks that were going on a month or so ago with the D3 rumors and they are going to gear more towards the hardcore crowd. I'm yet to receive a forsaken exotic and I don't really have the time or skill to complete the tasks required to get them. So instead of releasing doable content, they are releasing grindable content.

In that video they showed clips of (who I assume are) streamers playing, reacting, unlocking stuff. Remember that video they released long ago after Halo era with that terrible Hoobastank song? It seems their target audience has greatly changed since then and my concern is that I'm not in the new demographic.

I don't know if it's me or Destiny, but I'm not finding myself excited about or interested in Destiny like before and that vidoc didn't really whet my appetite. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread