ViDoc - The Road Ahead (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 13:39 (1938 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I understand what he meant. I don’t necessarily disagree. I miss the behind the scenes style of the old ViDocs, too, but they haven’t been that since Bungie started making Destiny, basically, and definitely not at any point for D2. This is what ViDocs have been for a while.

As for the annual pass . . .

Well, it remains to be seen. I like it, in theory. I’d love to log in every week and have a new thing open up . . . provided it’s actual content and not a repeat of the Thunderlord quest.

Dude. Do you really think it won’t be many smaller things?

The reality is that making something great takes longer than playing it. So to have awesome new activities every single day is just not possible. No game has done it. You either get many little things that don’t reach critical mass, or you have the investment system slow and spread progress so you FEEL like there is something to do everyday.

The abandonment of the campaign is a troubling decision in my opinion. I don’t know why we can’t just have 40 dollar forsakens every six months. That would be ideal. If people scoff at the price, then clearly everyone has forgotten the concept of value.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread