About the new raid... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 16:14 (1937 days ago) @ Claude Errera
edited by Korny, Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 16:19

1 exotic quest for Last Word (Like the Thunderlord quest? Oh boi!)

Or maybe like the Whisper quest, which has been almost universally praised, and pointed to by Bungie as the type of event they'd like to do more of.

Not really sure why you need to be snarky about this.

I mean, I've acknowledged how scrapping campaigns (because that's fun) means that we might get better piecemeal content as a result (I love best-case scenarios).

That said, Bungie has been talking about how they're going to "do more like this" since Black Spindle was released over three years ago. Before Destiny 2 launched, they were even winking and nudging when asked about hidden Exotic missions like it.
And what did we get? Nothing until Whisper. The same weapon as the last time. The whoops could not be bigger.
But hey, this time they're promising it once more!

But remember how they hyped up the "murder mystery" weeks in advance?
Remember how you could complete each step in ten to twenty minutes, but it was spread out over three weeks? The same way they're staggering all content from here on out?

I mean, I could confidently wager a Funkmon sock that the new exotic quest won't be next-level stuff, but honestly, it might be! Given Bungie's track record, though, I think I'll temper my expectations instead.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread