ViDoc - The Road Ahead (Destiny)

by Phoenix_9286 @, Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 11:02 (1978 days ago) @ slycrel

I'm in pretty much the exact same camp, with the exact same feelings (so probably about ten tents over).

This all looks cool, but at no time did I personally ever want Destiny to become a constant, every day chore. I have precious little time, and too much else I want to play. I just don't feel like my time is being respected (compared to that of a streamer who's made it their life) when I log in anymore, and that sucks. I bounced away after Festival of the Lost ended and grabbing my Thunderlord. I legit picked it up, signed out, and haven't logged back in to fire even a single round.

So that said... If I bought this, with my time commitment, just how much of this awesome content am I even going to see? Going to use? Going to participate in?

The answer I'm sadly arriving to is "Not enough to justify the cost".

Maybe eventually I'll shell out, but not now. And if this is how they're going to choose to double down going into the next game... I might be cashing in my chips entirely.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread