I'm on the opposite end of you. *sp* (Fan Creations)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Monday, April 11, 2022, 11:22 (745 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I hated this episode so much. The argument of "video game adaptations fail because they adapt the game" is totally valid...when the adaptations we've been given (in large majority) have terrible lore!

Halo has such amazing and deep story aspects that could be touched on!! But instead, we are leading this episode off with an adult beating a child to death.

While Halsey is probably depicted accurately in regard to her being a scientific sociopath, her use of manipulation on MC was gross. I don't see the game version of Halsey ever behaving that way towards him.

In episode 1, MC took his helmet off for most of the episode.
In episode 2, MC took his armor off for most of the episode.
In episode 3, MC took his clothes off. Then basically put on the futurist version of jeans and a t-shirt. THEY PUT MASTER CHIEF...IN JEANS AND A T-SHIRT!

I'll still say that, related to nothing, it's a good show. Im intrigued by what's going on...but come on...this isn't Halo. What a waste of an IP. What a waste of so much already developed lore that is amazing.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread