Quick critic (Destiny)

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, June 15, 2014, 19:24 (3596 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

My words in Blue. I make note the obvious but I find reading in this way helps all the same.

V113NNI070XMX001 SECRET HADAL Hades? INSTAND
AI-COM/RSPN: AI Report - V113NNI070XMX001 (?)
SOLSECCENT//SxISR//DEEPSPACE
CONTACT CONTACT CONTACT
TRANSIENT or Quick transient means it moves through time (non-static). NULLSOURCE Zero or Unknown Source. NULLTYPE Zero or Unknown Type of Object.

This is a SKYSHOCK ALERT.

Multiple Distributed ISR assets Intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance Good call report a TRANSIENT NEAR EXTRASOLAR Outside Solar System EVENT. Event duration ZERO POINT THREE SECONDS What ever it was was detected and lost very quickly Almost a whole frame! :p. Event footprint includes sterole neutrino scattering and gravity waves. Very High Energy Action - While this type of neutrino is currently hypothetical, generally Neutrinos are made by things like The Sun/Nuke Reactors Gravity waves too, but I think they're even more intense Omnibus analysis detects deep structure information content (nine sigma) and internal teleonomy Moving with a purpose.

No hypothesis on event mechanism (FLAG ACAUSAL). Bootstrap simulation suggests event is DIRECTED and INIMICABLE (convergent q-Bayes/Monte Carlo probability approaches 1). Its comeing.

No hypothesis on deep structure encoding (TCC/NP-HARD).

Source blueshift suggests IMMINENT SOLAR ENTRY.

Promote event to SKYSHOCK: OCP: EXTINCTION Interesting Choice of words I think it's a protocol to extinguish the event, not a classification of the event itself. Activate VOLUSPA. Activate YUGA. Cauterize public sources to SECURE ISIS and harden for defensive action. RED ALERT ALL HANDS TO BATTLE STATIONS

I am invoking CARRHAE WHITE and assuming control of solar defenses. Guess it's his/her/its fault, then. :p

STOP STOP STOP V113NNI070XMX091

Good calls all over

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread