Difficulty Levels 1-7

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 13:04 (4018 days ago) @ Cold

Usually I played on Heroic in Halo games when playing solo because I found it the right amount of challenge with the right amount of fun. I would be very annoyed to have to play normal before being able to play heroic.

This is the exact opposite of what I suggested. I very much dislike when developers make you unlock difficulty modes. If you can somehow manage the hardest difficulty without having played the others, then more power to you.

This flies in the face of what you said in the post:

Level 4 difficulty would be impossible to make any sort of progress in having not obtained at least some gear from the previous difficulties. So on and so forth for difficulties 5-7 as well.

That's exactly what you are suggesting. You just said right there that if you don't obtain gear from lower difficulty levels, then the higher ones should be impossible to progress in. This means you have to play the easy difficulties if you want to play the harder ones, and that is awful awful design.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread