Sidebar
Latest News
Fireteam Builder Events (0/0)
- No Events currently scheduled
Latest postings
- [TSD] Cruise Control: Volume 5
3 hours, 10 minutes ago - YAY
1 day, 18 hours, 20 min. ago - They didn't age well.
![Empty posting / no text [ [ No text ] ]](themes/default/images/no_text.png)
1 day, 18 hours, 42 min. ago - Activision taking over Halo
3 days ago - Jason Jones has a new studio
3 days ago - Jason Jones has a new studio
3 days ago - Jason Jones has a new studio
3 days ago - Jason Jones has a new studio
3 days ago - Jason Jones has a new studio
3 days ago - Jason Jones has a new studio
3 days ago
- Bungie we're counting on you - CougRon, 2015-09-08, 14:14
(Destiny)
- NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS!
- Korny, 2015-09-08, 14:15
- NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS!
- For old times sake and in the name of The Taken King! - dogcow, 2015-09-08, 12:51
(Destiny)
- Bungie let us initiate old Public Events! - Durandal, 2015-09-08, 11:35
(Destiny)
- Good idea.
- Ragashingo, 2015-09-08, 12:46
- +1
- R41, 2015-09-08, 13:59
- +1
- Good idea.
- A plea and a rant - General Vagueness, 2015-09-08, 06:48
(Destiny)
- A plea and a rant - Revenant1988, 2015-09-08, 08:33
- A plea and a rant - General Vagueness, 2015-09-08, 15:42
- A plea and a rant - Fuertisimo, 2015-09-09, 12:38
- A plea and a rant - General Vagueness, 2015-09-09, 16:01
- A plea and a rant - Fuertisimo, 2015-09-09, 22:02
- A plea and a rant - General Vagueness, 2015-09-09, 16:01
- A plea and a rant - Revenant1988, 2015-09-08, 08:33
- The Daring, The Dedicated, The DBO Community - Dame117, 2015-09-08, 05:18
(DBO)
- Congrats! DBO is the best group out there!
- TheeChaos, 2015-09-08, 09:40
- The Daring, The Dedicated, The DBO Community - Robot Chickens, 2015-09-08, 14:16
- Congrats! DBO is the best group out there!
- Peter Dinklage, Get it before it's gone forever - Cody Miller, 2015-09-08, 05:10
(Destiny)
- you broke the Internet! - unoudid, 2015-09-08, 10:43
- ayup. Dropbox can only take so much.
- Funkmon, 2015-09-08, 14:30
- Try this, better links - Cody Miller, 2015-09-08, 14:33
- Thank you!! Link worked out fine
- unoudid, 2015-09-08, 14:39
- Thank you!! Link worked out fine
- ayup. Dropbox can only take so much.
- Question - unoudid, 2015-09-08, 14:50
- Question - Cody Miller, 2015-09-08, 15:05
- you broke the Internet! - unoudid, 2015-09-08, 10:43
- Tales from the Lighthouse - Year 1 wrap up - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-08, 05:09
(Destiny)
- Always a good time! - TheeChaos, 2015-09-08, 09:37
- You missed the best part! - CyberKN, 2015-09-08, 13:39
- I've got the full clip on my PS4... I'll find it :)
- CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-08, 14:09
- I've got the full clip on my PS4... I'll find it :)
- Always a good time!
- slycrel, 2015-09-08, 14:04
- Here's TheeChaos' amazing trip mine save :) - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-08, 16:38
- That was awesome. - Kermit, 2015-09-08, 16:48
- That was awesome. - dogcow, 2015-09-08, 17:21
- That was awesome. - Kermit, 2015-09-08, 16:48
- One day - someotherguy, 2015-09-08, 17:11
- hes okay. - TheeChaos, 2015-09-08, 18:10
- Tales from the Lighthouse - Year 1 wrap up - MacAddictXIV, 2015-09-08, 18:16
- Finally made the Lighthouse - Avateur, 2015-09-08, 04:35
(Destiny)
- Rock on, man! Congrats!
- DiscipleN2k, 2015-09-08, 10:55
- Finally made the Lighthouse - j41m3z, 2015-09-08, 16:26
- Finally made the Lighthouse - Avateur, 2015-09-08, 23:27
- Rock on, man! Congrats!
- Goodbye Year One - Kermit, 2015-09-08, 01:41
(Destiny)
- Goodbye Year One - cheapLEY, 2015-09-08, 01:44
- Whoever wants to raid unspoiled the second weekend - Kermit, 2015-09-08, 01:58
- Whoever wants to raid unspoiled the second weekend - Mid7night, 2015-09-08, 11:54
- Whoever wants to raid unspoiled the second weekend - Kermit, 2015-09-08, 13:01
- Whoever wants to raid unspoiled the second weekend - Mid7night, 2015-09-08, 15:10
- Whoever wants to raid unspoiled the second weekend - Kermit, 2015-09-08, 13:01
- Whoever wants to raid unspoiled the second weekend - Mid7night, 2015-09-08, 11:54
- Whoever wants to raid unspoiled the second weekend - Kermit, 2015-09-08, 01:58
- But you know Year Two starts tomorrow, right?
- Kahzgul, 2015-09-08, 02:22
- I thought it was obvious that's why I was posting.
- Kermit, 2015-09-08, 02:45
- I'm always here to walk into your traps, good sir Frog.
- Kahzgul, 2015-09-08, 06:18
- I'm always here to walk into your traps, good sir Frog.
- I thought it was obvious that's why I was posting.
- I said goodbye beating Skolas in our first try! - Leviathan, 2015-09-08, 04:19
- Same thing happened to me - unoudid, 2015-09-08, 18:33
- Goodbye Year One - Ragashingo, 2015-09-08, 04:28
- Goodbye Year One - cheapLEY, 2015-09-08, 01:44
- Rev and I did a thing today..... - CommandrCleavage, 2015-09-07, 23:46
(Off-Topic)
- Rev and I did a thing today..... - bluerunner, 2015-09-07, 23:53
- What, what, what, WHAT!!!! - Lawnmower172, 2015-09-07, 23:58
- Congrats!!!
- breitzen, 2015-09-08, 00:05
- Rev and I did a thing today..... - Kahzgul, 2015-09-08, 00:05
- So happy for you both <3
- CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-08, 00:27
- Rev and I did a thing today..... - cheapLEY, 2015-09-08, 00:40
- Rev and I did a thing today..... - Kermit, 2015-09-08, 00:57
- Rev and I did a thing today..... - bluerunner, 2015-09-08, 01:04
- Amazing!
- someotherguy, 2015-09-08, 01:04
- That's uncanny!
- Kermit, 2015-09-08, 01:08
- Amazing!
- Rev and I did a thing today..... - bluerunner, 2015-09-08, 01:04
- Congrats to you both!
- someotherguy, 2015-09-08, 01:05
- Congrats!
- Schedonnardus, 2015-09-08, 01:07
- thumbs up!
- dogcow, 2015-09-08, 01:44
- Congrats you two!
- Avateur, 2015-09-08, 01:46
- Congrats to you and Rev!
- MacGyver10, 2015-09-08, 01:57
- Heyyyy congratulations!
- Chewbaccawakka, 2015-09-08, 02:19
- Congrats you both! - ChrisTheeCrappy, 2015-09-08, 10:22
- Congratulations!!
- Speedracer513, 2015-09-08, 10:35
- Congratulations :)
- Yapok, 2015-09-08, 11:17
- Congrats!!!
- kidtsunami, 2015-09-08, 11:20
- Awesome! Congrats to you both! :-)
- yakaman, 2015-09-08, 11:28
- Congrats!
- electricpirate, 2015-09-08, 11:48
- Congrats :-D
- JDQuackers, 2015-09-08, 12:18
- Congrats! (I also got hitched, on Saturday! <3<3<3)
- DocOctavius, 2015-09-08, 12:20
- Congratulations all around!
- Kermit, 2015-09-08, 12:44
- Congrats to you and your other half as well!!!!
- CommandrCleavage, 2015-09-08, 13:27
- More congratulations - scarab, 2015-09-08, 15:04
- Congratulations all around!
- Congrats!
- Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2015-09-08, 13:46
- Congrats!
- ncsuDuncan, 2015-09-08, 13:57
- Congrats!
- CyberKN, 2015-09-08, 14:15
- Congratulations!
- marmot 1333, 2015-09-08, 14:29
- Congrats!
- Xenos, 2015-09-08, 14:48
- Congratulations!
- scarab, 2015-09-08, 15:03
- His tux wasn't a white Mk. V?! What travesty is this?! - ZackDark, 2015-09-08, 15:09
- May your love outlast Destiny's ten year plan
- Cody Miller, 2015-09-08, 15:09
- Awesome news!
- Leviathan, 2015-09-08, 17:35
- Late (as usual), but Congrats! - Claude Errera, 2015-09-08, 19:08
- Thank you everyone - Revenant1988, 2015-09-08, 20:55
- Congratulations!
- SteelGaribaldi, 2015-09-08, 22:12
- Super belated congrats on the thing! - INSANEdrive, 2015-09-10, 02:14
- Another one of those 2.0 questions.. - Dundre, 2015-09-07, 23:12
(Destiny)
- Another one of those 2.0 questions.. - Xenos, 2015-09-07, 23:20
- Dinklebot Supercut - bluerunner, 2015-09-07, 22:19
(Destiny)
- Dinklebot Supercut - Cody Miller, 2015-09-08, 04:54
- A question re: PlayStation exclusives - TheGhostBrigade, 2015-09-07, 21:26
(Destiny)
- A question re: PlayStation exclusives - Claude Errera, 2015-09-07, 21:40
- Question regarding character light to level - c0ld vengeance, 2015-09-07, 18:47
(Destiny)
- Question regarding character light to level - Mariachi, 2015-09-07, 19:13
- Question regarding character light to level - BOLL, 2015-09-08, 08:33
- Question regarding character light to level - Kermit, 2015-09-08, 12:45
- Question regarding character light to level - BOLL, 2015-09-10, 17:56
- Question regarding character light to level - Kermit, 2015-09-10, 19:27
- Question regarding character light to level - BOLL, 2015-09-11, 07:50
- Question regarding character light to level - Kermit, 2015-09-10, 19:27
- Question regarding character light to level - BOLL, 2015-09-10, 17:56
- Question regarding character light to level - Kermit, 2015-09-08, 12:45
- 360: Last day of running an OP Gjallarhorn - Robot Chickens, 2015-09-07, 18:32
(Destiny)
- 360: Last day of running an OP Gjallarhorn - Monochron, 2015-09-08, 16:50
- Questions about update 2.0 - Schedonnardus, 2015-09-07, 16:54
(Destiny)
- Questions about update 2.0 - CougRon, 2015-09-07, 18:00
- Time of update - ZackDark, 2015-09-07, 22:40
- Can the new Windows 10 feat. access the One to pull updates?
- Pyromancy, 2015-09-07, 22:48
- Too bad we cant go on xbox.com or PS.com and PUSH an update
- Pyromancy, 2015-09-07, 22:51
- If you mean streaming, yes - JDQuackers, 2015-09-08, 12:15
- Too bad we cant go on xbox.com or PS.com and PUSH an update
- Thanks everyone!
- Schedonnardus, 2015-09-07, 23:01
- Any word on when PS exclusives become available on Xbox?
- Mariachi, 2015-09-07, 15:20
(Destiny)
- 9/15 when Taken King comes out - Xenos, 2015-09-07, 15:27
- Depends on what you're talking about . . . - cheapLEY, 2015-09-07, 15:28
- Depends on what you're talking about . . . - Mariachi, 2015-09-07, 16:45
- THE MEGA POST:: Destiny : Year 0 & Year 1
- INSANEdrive, 2015-09-07, 12:00
(Fan Creations)
- MEGA::Intro.Chapters 1 & 2 - INSANEdrive, 2015-09-07, 12:04
- MEGA::Chapters 3 & 4 - INSANEdrive, 2015-09-07, 12:04
- MEGA::Chapters 5 & 6 - INSANEdrive, 2015-09-07, 12:04
- MEGA::Chapters 5 & 6 - Ragashingo, 2015-09-07, 15:30
- Agreed. - cheapLEY, 2015-09-07, 16:05
- Correction. - INSANEdrive, 2015-09-10, 00:52
- Correction. - Ragashingo, 2015-09-10, 01:46
- Correction. - INSANEdrive, 2015-09-10, 00:52
- Agreed. - cheapLEY, 2015-09-07, 16:05
- MEGA::Chapters 5 & 6 - Ragashingo, 2015-09-07, 15:30
- MEGA::Chapters 7 & 8 - INSANEdrive, 2015-09-07, 12:04
- MEGA::Chapters 9 & 10 - INSANEdrive, 2015-09-07, 12:04
- MEGA::Chapters 11 to 13 - INSANEdrive, 2015-09-07, 12:05
- MEGA :: Bungie Chapter 14 - INSANEdrive, 2015-09-12, 21:18
- MEGA::TL;DR – Epilogue - INSANEdrive, 2015-09-07, 12:05
- MEGA::TL;DR – Epilogue - Fuertisimo, 2015-09-07, 16:03
- Thank You. :)
- INSANEdrive, 2015-09-10, 00:57
- Thank You. :)
- MEGA::TL;DR – Epilogue - General Vagueness, 2015-09-08, 16:10
- MEGA::TL;DR – Epilogue - Kahzgul, 2015-09-08, 19:15
- MEGA::TL;DR – Epilogue - General Vagueness, 2015-09-08, 19:45
- "Everybody gets one" - INSANEdrive, 2015-09-10, 01:00
- MEGA::TL;DR – Epilogue - General Vagueness, 2015-09-08, 19:45
- MEGA::TL;DR – Epilogue - Kahzgul, 2015-09-08, 19:15
- MEGA::TL;DR – Epilogue - Fuertisimo, 2015-09-07, 16:03
- MEGA::Addendum - INSANEdrive, 2015-09-07, 12:05
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - Kahzgul, 2015-09-07, 15:19
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - Fuertisimo, 2015-09-07, 15:44
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - Kahzgul, 2015-09-08, 02:19
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - Fuertisimo, 2015-09-08, 14:59
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - Kahzgul, 2015-09-08, 15:15
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - Fuertisimo, 2015-09-08, 21:16
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - Kahzgul, 2015-09-08, 22:27
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - Fuertisimo, 2015-09-09, 02:02
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - Kermit, 2015-09-09, 02:15
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - Fuertisimo, 2015-09-09, 11:58
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - Kermit, 2015-09-09, 12:24
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - Fuertisimo, 2015-09-09, 12:42
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - Kermit, 2015-09-10, 15:36
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - marmot 1333, 2015-09-10, 17:59
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - Fuertisimo, 2015-09-09, 12:42
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - Kermit, 2015-09-09, 12:24
- Ribbit ribbit. Ribbit ribbit ribbit ribbit ribbit ribbit - INSANEdrive, 2015-09-12, 20:56
- Ribbit ribbit. Ribbit ribbit ribbit ribbit ribbit ribbit - Funkmon, 2015-09-12, 21:21
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - Fuertisimo, 2015-09-09, 11:58
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - Kahzgul, 2015-09-08, 22:27
- Great posts. Trying to reply to bits of the whole thing... - INSANEdrive, 2015-09-12, 20:36
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - Fuertisimo, 2015-09-08, 21:16
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - Kahzgul, 2015-09-08, 15:15
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - uberfoop, 2015-09-08, 16:01
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - Kahzgul, 2015-09-08, 19:14
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - uberfoop, 2015-09-08, 19:33
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - Kahzgul, 2015-09-08, 22:29
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - uberfoop, 2015-09-08, 19:33
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - Kahzgul, 2015-09-08, 19:14
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - Fuertisimo, 2015-09-08, 14:59
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - Kahzgul, 2015-09-08, 02:19
- Likewise. - INSANEdrive, 2015-09-10, 02:03
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - Fuertisimo, 2015-09-07, 15:44
- Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. - Kahzgul, 2015-09-07, 15:19
- THE MEGA POST:: Destiny : Year 0 & Year 1 - DreadPirateWes, 2015-09-08, 07:20
- About the video *OT* - ZackDark, 2015-09-08, 15:01
- About the video *OT* - DreadPirateWes, 2015-09-09, 17:16
- Pancakes. - INSANEdrive, 2015-09-10, 01:10
- Question for DreadPirateWes - INSANEdrive, 2015-09-12, 21:03
- About the video *OT* - DreadPirateWes, 2015-09-09, 17:16
- About the video *OT* - ZackDark, 2015-09-08, 15:01
- I can't believe I ate the whole thing! - Funkmon, 2015-09-12, 03:12
- I can't believe I [almost] ate the whole thing! - INSANEdrive, 2015-09-12, 20:09
- Funkmon's Leaving... - Up North 65, 2015-09-06, 23:35
(Destiny)
- I can't believe people would flake on you
- MrPadraig08, 2015-09-07, 04:03
- It's disrespectful, it's rude, it's inconsiderate... - Korny, 2015-09-07, 04:11
- Funkmon's Leaving... - Morpheus, 2015-09-07, 04:18
- Funkmon's Leaving... - Robot Chickens, 2015-09-07, 04:52
- Nooooo : (
- nico, 2015-09-07, 15:15
- what's going on? - Schedonnardus, 2015-09-07, 16:55
- what's going on? - RaichuKFM, 2015-09-07, 18:04
- what's going on? - CougRon, 2015-09-07, 18:09
- :( - Dame117, 2015-09-08, 03:35
- Funkmon's Leaving... - Up North 65, 2015-09-08, 03:48
- I can't believe people would flake on you
- 360 people: come online plz and do stuff - Funkmon, 2015-09-06, 23:35
(Recruitment)
- I would have, but I couldn't. - RaichuKFM, 2015-09-07, 00:21
- 360 people: come online plz and do stuff - bluerunner, 2015-09-07, 00:24
- Kornman signed on, so we decided to do Skolas.
- Funkmon, 2015-09-07, 00:29
- and I didn't even sign up - kornman00, 2015-09-07, 05:29
- 360 people: come online plz and do stuff - rellekh, 2015-09-07, 01:16
- All sorts of real life things came up... - Monochron, 2015-09-07, 12:35
- Last minute Trials anyone? - ZackDark, 2015-09-06, 23:33
(Destiny)
- Last minute Trials anyone? - Mid7night, 2015-09-06, 23:50
- No problem. It CAN be earlier too - ZackDark, 2015-09-06, 23:57
- Late isn't the problem... - Mid7night, 2015-09-07, 00:05
- No problem. It CAN be earlier too - ZackDark, 2015-09-06, 23:57
- Good to go - Mid7night, 2015-09-07, 01:02
- No rush, still waiting on Disciple - ZackDark, 2015-09-07, 01:19
- Is Disciple going to stream?
- red robber, 2015-09-07, 01:42
- Sure. Why not. - DiscipleN2k, 2015-09-07, 01:50
- Uh oh. Stage fright setting in
- ZackDark, 2015-09-07, 01:54
- Uh oh. Stage fright setting in
- Sure. Why not. - DiscipleN2k, 2015-09-07, 01:50
- Is Disciple going to stream?
- No rush, still waiting on Disciple - ZackDark, 2015-09-07, 01:19
- thanks anyway - Mid7night, 2015-09-07, 04:47
- Last minute Trials anyone? - squidnh3, 2015-09-07, 10:07
- Last minute Trials anyone? - j41m3z, 2015-09-07, 16:45
- Last minute Trials anyone? - Mid7night, 2015-09-07, 18:07
- Last minute Trials anyone? - j41m3z, 2015-09-07, 16:45
- Last minute Trials anyone? - Mid7night, 2015-09-06, 23:50
- Funkmon's storage dilemma. - Kermit, 2015-09-06, 21:13
(Destiny)
- I'll give it a go, we'll see!
- Funkmon, 2015-09-06, 23:36
- I'll give it a go, we'll see! - unoudid, 2015-09-07, 00:24
- Funkmon's storage dilemma. - stabbim, 2015-09-07, 00:01
- It appears they are sending me a flash drive. - Funkmon, 2015-09-07, 02:16
- It appears they are sending me a flash drive. - stabbim, 2015-09-07, 03:48
- It appears they are sending me a flash drive. - Kermit, 2015-09-07, 08:58
- It appears they are sending me a flash drive. - Dame117, 2015-09-08, 03:53
- It appears they are sending me a flash drive. - stabbim, 2015-09-07, 03:48
- I'll give it a go, we'll see!
- About the digital edition upgrade... - Kermit, 2015-09-06, 20:34
(Destiny)
- No details yet - Xenos, 2015-09-06, 21:08
- Thanks, I'd missed that.
- Kermit, 2015-09-06, 21:12
- Thanks, I'd missed that.
- No details yet - Xenos, 2015-09-06, 21:08
- To everybody who needs Skolas - Cody Miller, 2015-09-06, 20:14
(Recruitment)
- To everybody who needs Skolas - cheapLEY, 2015-09-06, 22:04
- ditto XBone
- Lawnmower172, 2015-09-07, 00:46
- To everybody who needs Skolas - ProbablyLast, 2015-09-07, 09:21
- ditto XBone
- To everybody who needs Skolas - cheapLEY, 2015-09-06, 22:04
- Got a friend that needs Skolas Hard. Need 1 more. XBONE - Schedonnardus, 2015-09-06, 19:59
(Destiny)
- Year 1 retrospective fan video. Very funny, nostalgic. - Funkmon, 2015-09-06, 16:25
(Destiny)
- Badassgaming is good people. - ProbablyLast, 2015-09-06, 17:04
- Great video. (not a sponsor)
- BlackstarBSP, 2015-09-06, 17:14
- Great video full of year one joy
- unoudid, 2015-09-06, 18:54
- Great video full of year one joy
- Great video. (not a sponsor)
- Badassgaming is good people. - ProbablyLast, 2015-09-06, 17:04
- The Taken King Trophies are up *Spoilers.. Maybe?* - TheeChaos, 2015-09-06, 02:36
(Destiny)
- The Taken King Trophies are up *Spoilers.. Maybe?* - Xenos, 2015-09-06, 02:39
- The Taken King Trophies are up *Spoilers.. Maybe?* - TheeChaos, 2015-09-06, 02:41
- The Taken King Trophies are up *Spoilers.. Maybe?* - Xenos, 2015-09-06, 02:42
- The Taken King Trophies are up *Spoilers.. Maybe?* - TheeChaos, 2015-09-06, 02:41
- The Taken King Trophies are up *Spoilers.. Maybe?* - Cody Miller, 2015-09-06, 05:46
- The Taken King Trophies are up *Spoilers.. Maybe?* - Xenos, 2015-09-06, 07:47
- The Taken King Trophies are up *Spoilers.. Maybe?* - Xenos, 2015-09-06, 02:39
- Trials. XBone. Now. - Mid7night, 2015-09-06, 01:47
(Destiny)
- I can play
- red robber, 2015-09-06, 02:00
- ...... ? ........ - Mid7night, 2015-09-06, 04:04
- ...... ? ........ - red robber, 2015-09-06, 04:30
- ...... ? ........ - Mid7night, 2015-09-06, 04:43
- ...... ? ........ - red robber, 2015-09-06, 05:01
- ...... ? ........ - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-06, 11:45
- ...... ? ........ - red robber, 2015-09-06, 05:01
- ...... ? ........ - Mid7night, 2015-09-06, 04:43
- ...... ? ........ - red robber, 2015-09-06, 04:30
- I hope Trials comes back ... - Mid7night, 2015-09-06, 05:10
- Respectfully disagree - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-06, 11:29
- Respectfully disagree - breitzen, 2015-09-06, 11:58
- Respectfully disagree - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-06, 12:05
- Respectfully disagree - breitzen, 2015-09-06, 12:40
- Respectfully disagree - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-06, 12:05
- Respectfully disagreea - Mid7night, 2015-09-06, 12:07
- Y'know how you feel when... - Mid7night, 2015-09-06, 12:23
- Lot of that going round - someotherguy, 2015-09-08, 00:55
- Respectfully disagreea - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-06, 12:40
- I know... - Mid7night, 2015-09-06, 12:45
- Respectfully disagree - CougRon, 2015-09-06, 18:06
- +100
- Mid7night, 2015-09-06, 19:14
- Respectfully disagree - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-06, 22:06
- Respectfully disagree - Mid7night, 2015-09-06, 23:04
- Respectfully disagree - CyberKN, 2015-09-06, 23:18
- Respectfully disagree - Mid7night, 2015-09-06, 23:30
- ^^^ This ^^^ - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-06, 23:43
- Respectfully disagree... - Mid7night, 2015-09-07, 00:02
- Respectfully disagree... - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-07, 01:16
- Respectfully disagree... - Mid7night, 2015-09-07, 02:23
- Respectfully disagree... - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-07, 01:16
- ^^^ This ^^^ - red robber, 2015-09-07, 01:40
- ^^^ This ^^^ - cheapLEY, 2015-09-07, 01:47
- Not exactly... - Mid7night, 2015-09-07, 15:01
- I don't think I've said otherwise... - Mid7night, 2015-09-07, 15:16
- About snipers on Black Shield - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-07, 16:49
- About snipers on Black Shield - Cody Miller, 2015-09-07, 17:11
- Eh - ZackDark, 2015-09-07, 17:44
- About snipers on Black Shield - someotherguy, 2015-09-08, 00:46
- About snipers on Black Shield - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-07, 16:49
- ^^^ This ^^^ - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-07, 16:38
- ^^^ This ^^^ - cheapLEY, 2015-09-07, 01:47
- Uh - RaichuKFM, 2015-09-07, 15:33
- Uh - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-07, 16:34
- Uh - Cody Miller, 2015-09-07, 16:56
- That's sounds about right
- CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-07, 16:59
- That's sounds about right
- Uh - DiscipleN2k, 2015-09-08, 01:22
- Uh - Cody Miller, 2015-09-07, 16:56
- Uh - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-07, 16:34
- Respectfully disagree... - Mid7night, 2015-09-07, 00:02
- Respectfully disagree - CyberKN, 2015-09-06, 23:18
- Respectfully disagree - Mid7night, 2015-09-06, 23:04
- +100
- Y'know how you feel when... - Mid7night, 2015-09-06, 12:23
- Respectfully disagree - breitzen, 2015-09-06, 11:58
- I hope Trials comes back ... - Phoenix_9286, 2015-09-06, 12:38
- Respectfully disagree - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-06, 11:29
- Trials. XBone. Now. - j41m3z, 2015-09-06, 20:14
- Trials. XBone. Now. - Avateur, 2015-09-06, 22:22
- Trials. XBone. Now. - j41m3z, 2015-09-07, 00:10
- Trials. XBone. Now. - Avateur, 2015-09-06, 22:22
- I can play
- Good Podcasts *Mostly Off Topic* - cheapLEY, 2015-09-05, 22:10
(Off-Topic)
- Good Podcasts *Mostly Off Topic* - Funkmon, 2015-09-05, 22:24
- Good Podcasts *Mostly Off Topic* - cheapLEY, 2015-09-05, 23:01
- This is going to be long and rambling. - Funkmon, 2015-09-06, 01:03
- This is going to be long and rambling. - cheapLEY, 2015-09-06, 01:58
- This is going to be long and rambling. - Funkmon, 2015-09-06, 02:07
- This is going to be long and rambling. - cheapLEY, 2015-09-06, 01:58
- This is going to be long and rambling. - Funkmon, 2015-09-06, 01:03
- Good Podcasts *Mostly Off Topic* - cheapLEY, 2015-09-05, 23:01
- Good Podcasts *Mostly Off Topic* - bluerunner, 2015-09-06, 02:41
- Good Podcasts *Mostly Off Topic* - Funkmon, 2015-09-06, 04:11
- Good Podcasts *Mostly Off Topic* - bluerunner, 2015-09-06, 11:54
- +1
- Dame117, 2015-09-08, 05:33
- Good Podcasts *Mostly Off Topic* - Funkmon, 2015-09-06, 04:11
- Not an answer to your question - someotherguy, 2015-09-06, 11:24
- Not an answer to your question - cheapLEY, 2015-09-07, 19:41
- Good Podcasts *Mostly Off Topic* - Leviathan, 2015-09-06, 21:42
- Good Podcasts *Mostly Off Topic* - cheapLEY, 2015-09-07, 00:30
- Good Podcasts *Mostly Off Topic* - Leviathan, 2015-09-07, 01:15
- Good Podcasts *Mostly Off Topic* - cheapLEY, 2015-09-07, 18:15
- Good Podcasts *Mostly Off Topic* - Funkmon, 2015-09-07, 02:27
- Good Podcasts *Mostly Off Topic* - Leviathan, 2015-09-07, 01:15
- Good Podcasts *Mostly Off Topic* - cheapLEY, 2015-09-07, 00:30
- Good Podcasts *Mostly Off Topic* - narcogen, 2015-09-07, 10:46
- Good Podcasts *Mostly Off Topic* - Funkmon, 2015-09-05, 22:24
- All drama aside - Fuertisimo, 2015-09-05, 20:18
(Destiny)
- A huge bummer.
- Xenos, 2015-09-05, 20:22
- All drama aside - Cody Miller, 2015-09-05, 20:27
- All drama aside - Fuertisimo, 2015-09-05, 20:38
- All drama aside - Stephen Laughlin, 2015-09-05, 23:19
- Please forward all casettes to Mig for prompt rewinding - Pyromancy, 2015-09-06, 00:45
- Screwed over developers unite! - Grizzlei, 2015-09-07, 11:23
- All drama aside (dupe!) - narcogen, 2015-09-07, 10:54
- Fret not. You've already heard (most of) it. - CyberKN, 2015-09-05, 20:46
- Fret not. You've already heard (most of) it. - cheapLEY, 2015-09-05, 20:49
- Yeah, I want to hear it the way the artist intended it to be - kornman00, 2015-09-05, 21:07
- Yeah, I want to hear it the way the artist intended it to be - cheapLEY, 2015-09-05, 21:28
- It's referring to the planets, but not the bodies' shape. - Funkmon, 2015-09-05, 22:15
- TIL - cheapLEY, 2015-09-05, 22:33
- The best overview is in Encyclopedia Britannica - Funkmon, 2015-09-05, 22:54
- Thanks, Funkmon!
- kornman00, 2015-09-06, 04:07
- Thanks, Funkmon! - DreadPirateWes, 2015-09-06, 06:46
- Thanks, Funkmon!
- The best overview is in Encyclopedia Britannica - Funkmon, 2015-09-05, 22:54
- TIL - cheapLEY, 2015-09-05, 22:33
- It's referring to the planets, but not the bodies' shape. - Funkmon, 2015-09-05, 22:15
- Yeah, I want to hear it the way the artist intended it to be - cheapLEY, 2015-09-05, 21:28
- Yeah, I want to hear it the way the artist intended it to be - kornman00, 2015-09-05, 21:07
- But those 8 minutes! - ZackDark, 2015-09-05, 21:12
- But those 8 minutes! - Fuertisimo, 2015-09-05, 21:33
- Fret not. You've already heard (most of) it. - cheapLEY, 2015-09-05, 20:49
- A big one - car15, 2015-09-05, 21:50
- A big one - Fuertisimo, 2015-09-05, 22:03
- A big one - car15, 2015-09-05, 22:20
- A big one - Fuertisimo, 2015-09-06, 12:23
- Fair dealing. - narcogen, 2015-09-07, 11:05
- Fair dealing. - General Vagueness, 2015-09-07, 19:26
- Fair dealing. - narcogen, 2015-09-07, 22:54
- More detail on arbitrator's award - narcogen, 2015-09-08, 02:59
- Fair dealing. - General Vagueness, 2015-09-07, 19:26
- A big one - car15, 2015-09-05, 22:20
- I guess I missed it? - Earendil, 2015-09-06, 00:42
- I guess I missed it? - car15, 2015-09-06, 01:24
- I guess I missed it? - narcogen, 2015-09-07, 11:14
- I guess I missed it? - narcogen, 2015-09-07, 11:13
- I guess I missed it? - General Vagueness, 2015-09-07, 19:29
- I guess I missed it? - Leviathan, 2015-09-07, 20:37
- I guess I missed it? - car15, 2015-09-07, 21:56
- I guess I missed it? - narcogen, 2015-09-08, 02:55
- I guess I missed it? - General Vagueness, 2015-09-07, 19:29
- I guess I missed it? - car15, 2015-09-06, 01:24
- A big one - Fuertisimo, 2015-09-05, 22:03
- A huge bummer.