Some base clarifications (Destiny)

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Wednesday, November 29, 2017, 10:55 (2348 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I just feel that D2 has swung too far to the "Everyone's a winner" side of things and has just handed out participation trophies to everyone. They took a lot of excitement from the game in order to make everyone happy.

We absolutely need difficulty levels. Easy / Normal / Heroic / Legendary. There's no way to set this in the game currently.

Increasing the difficulty should not just make enemies stronger. They should get smarter, be placed differently, have different weapons, and perhaps be of different types.

I feel like Bungie thinks that's what "light levels" are. Personally, I think they'd be better of dropping the light level and just having difficulty levels for content. So the hard mode raid is harder because damage is scaled or there are other additional challenges. Today, because of the light level stuff, once they bump the light level cap the hard mode raid become easier.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread