Is D2 Anti-Fun? (Destiny)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, November 29, 2017, 12:57 (2348 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Most of the original post has gotten plenty of discussion in this thread, but I wanted to address this:

Another thing is that I miss is being able to quickly see both my clan list and my friends list from just opening the menu. Seeing the clan list is nice, but I have to go through a few more steps to see both the clan and friends list at the same time. This just seems like a cumbersome design decision. The UI in general is a step up in the right direction as a lot of the little changes are improvements over D1. Maybe I’m just missing something with this?

To see my clan list, I have to press the menu button, then left bumper once.

To see both clan list and friends list together, I have to press the start button, then right bumper twice.

Menu and Start are right next to each other. I'm really having trouble seeing how the second one is much more difficult than the first.

I look at it as needless confusion. Why have the clan list in two locations? The confusion is part of the carryover from D1 where you just went to a single menu to find your friends/clan mates.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread