My current favorite shows. (Off-Topic)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Sunday, January 21, 2018, 17:31 (2257 days ago) @ Coaxkez

I can't get into Game of Thrones personally.

The shows I'm currently enjoying a lot:

The Expanse - is based on some pretty solid theories on science and where the solar system will be in the future (and is probably the most realistic sci-fi show I've seen maybe ever, at least to start). Great story, and the seasons aren't too long. First season is on Amazon Prime.
Mr. Robot - really interesting story about a troubled young hacker activist. The hacking is actually incredibly realistic for the most part and it's got some cool psychological stuff going on. First two seasons are on Amazon Prime.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine - a comedy about cops that is probably the most consistently (but not funniest) funny comedy I've ever seen. Only streaming on Hulu with a subscription, but you could watch quite a bit with the free trial.
The Good Place - Comedy about a woman who goes to "The Good Place" (aka Heaven) but knows she doesn't belong there. The whole. First season is on Netflix. (DON'T skip ahead on this one, it won't be nearly as good).

One thing I do really like about modern TV is that they no longer make shows have 22-24 episodes per season. Everything I listed except Brooklyn Nine-Nine has ~13 episode seasons so they aren't intimidating shows to get into.

There are others, but I think these are probably my favorite shows on TV at the moment.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread