lNever mind, found a description. (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, April 09, 2019, 15:20 (1844 days ago) @ Claude Errera

So you had to EARN it before today's reset, but not GRAB it until after reset.

The idea that that affects more than 1% of the player population is insane. And because they don't like the idea of some fraction of THOSE people exploiting this bug, they break the game for EVERYONE?

That seems... like a bad solution. Even if it only takes a week to fix this, it's a bad solution.

Should be pretty fucking easy to figure out how many people increased their core collection by X between today and whenever they fix it. X should be some number you can't reach by normal means - yeah, that means letting some tiny fraction of the population get more than they would otherwise be able to earn. Delete cores over X. (This is a Cody Miller(tm) solution - I haven't thought out things like "I grabbed 1000 cores and used them immediately to upgrade all my armor/weapons, so I have zero in inventory". But shit, even allowing THAT would be better than screwing over all the people who are working legitimately towards pinnacle weapons and now cannot collect them.)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread