Probably should read ALL replies before jumping in, but... (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, April 11, 2019, 07:56 (1835 days ago) @ Cody Miller

How can you read the developers mind?

If you are in a situation where you can keep acquiring weapons, how are you supposed to know it’s not just a clever thing to do just like buying seeds to sell to Vance?

You don’t. You are just doing what the game lets you do. Don’t blame the players.

People keep bringing this up. I don't buy it for a second. If people can't spot obvious bugs in the code like this then they are naive or blind. Sure, I can't blame the players, unless they are intentionally doing an exploit.

I love how we have never talked about the infinite tether/nova bomb exploit. Yep, I love how people abused that and made Destiny unfun for so many people. Are you saying that was intentional? I don't know why I asked that question, I know you are going to say yes. It's exploits like that where, you are just being a dick and obviously abusing the game from what Bungie intended to make. Yeah, you can say "but we don't know what Bungie was trying to do" but you are just being naive.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread