Wavesplitter was a bug, Pinnacle weapons also disabled... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, April 10, 2019, 08:04 (1843 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

It does suck, but it also only affects a small part of the community temporarily . I'm not saying that Bungie couldn't have found a better solution. But I don't it's honestly going to affect that many people.

I don't know how small that part of the community is. I have two separate Pinnacle weapons that I could have grabbed this week (for a total of six weapons for me). Claude and Speed were only a handful of wins away from theirs (and I think Speed is also working towards Luna's Howl).

Assuming what people were saying about what caused the bug, I might lose access to four of those because Bungie thinks having a few extra Enhancement cores is too much for the people who ground out those Pinnacle challenges.

And then think of the people chasing the Gambit/strike weapons on top of that.

Given how weak the season's content is already (RIP Sentry loot) Pinnacle weapons may be the main drive for a lot of people. Definitely was the one goal I had on Xbox.

Now I have to sit and wait for Bungie to sort their mess because they made an exploit for a tiny fraction of the community.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread