lNever mind, found a description. (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, April 09, 2019, 15:44 (1815 days ago) @ Claude Errera
edited by cheapLEY, Tuesday, April 09, 2019, 16:05

You’re right. I’m just frustrated. It feels like it’s always the same old story.

Honestly, I’m almost half looking for a reason to just delete the game. I have a ton of fun when I play it, but it eats too much of my time, and I always seem to regret it every time I fall back into playing it and engaging in the grind. That’s a personal issue, but . . . well, Bungie certainly makes it difficult to be on their side sometimes.

The principal of this really bothers me. I understand a lot of the unpopular decisions they’ve made. This seems asinine, given how few people it would realistically apply to, and given that basically everyone hates enhancement cores anyway. It’s a problem of their own making, and instead of just eating it, they’re doing the thing that’s actively hostile to their players. Just rubs me the wrong way.

EDIT: I just saw on reddit that this glitch is the result of them trying to “fix” the issue of people grabbing the weapons on all three characters to get those extra cores. No idea if that’s true, but if it is, it’s the absolute dumbest thing I’ve heard in at least a week. God forbid players actually get enough cores to actually do something with.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread