Oh please... (Destiny)

by PackLeader89, Durham, NC, Thursday, August 21, 2014, 07:28 (3547 days ago) @ kapowaz

I don't even want to comment on this thread because, like the rest of us, all that you have played is the Beta. I would say: get the game, play 150 hours, and then tell me how the system doesn't work.

How are you going to partner up for a raid? Here are some options:
1) Get some of your friends to play Destiny with you (I am doing that)
2) Join a clan of people on your console. I can even recommend a few if you would like (I am doing that)
3) Meet people online that are exploring the same chunk of land as you (I did that).

There. Those are three great ways of meeting people to play the game with and if you want a "friendship" system hand-delivered to you on a golden-platter then I will just sit back and laugh, because you guys are ridiculous. The concerns you bring up about this game are pretty ridiculous considering you have only played a Beta.

I LOVE the fact that there is no RAID MATCHMAKING. I LOVE IT. I love that I get to know everyone in my raid squad and that we HAVE TO communicate and we HAVE TO work together.

And I will be completely honest: MAYBE DESTINY ISN'T A GAME FOR YOU. But it most certainly is working out great for me.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread