Oh please... (Destiny)

by PackLeader89, Durham, NC, Thursday, August 21, 2014, 07:42 (3547 days ago) @ kapowaz
edited by PackLeader89, Thursday, August 21, 2014, 07:49

So are you saying there is a problem in Bungie wanting people to foster communication outside of the game? So if I am Bungie and I want to create a game where motivated people pursue relationships and communication OUTSIDE of the four corners of your TV, then that is a problem? I actually think that is very bold of Bungie and I applaud them for it.

However, if the reason why that is a problem is because YOU personally have a hard time fostering that communication and those relationships then that is on you. Nevertheless, Bungie and the Destiny community have provided PLENTY of opportunities for that conversation to develop outside the game. It is up to each player to foster the boldness and the will to pursue them.

What Bungie is doing is very smart. They are allowing the creative and ambitious genius of players to take form and take shape. Why create a stupid-proof matchmaking system when we can foster raid team-building creativity on the side of the players? That's actually very "free market system" of Bungie to do.

At the end of the day, the employees of BUNGIE don't think like you. They want you to innovate. They want you to create. They want you to go outside your bubble and expand your community.

You see that as a problem. I see it as an opportunity for innovation.

Become legend kapowaz. Become legend.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread