Oh please... (Destiny)

by PackLeader89, Durham, NC, Thursday, August 21, 2014, 08:16 (3547 days ago) @ kapowaz

So to be completely honest, I really like this post you just wrote because it is one of the first times around here that someone has provided ideas that lead towards a solution. And I wasn't asking you to provide the ONE SOLUTION that will fix everything. No.

But I much rather see posts like this one because that is the kind of brainstorming BUNGIE would listen to. If I were a BUNGIE employee surfing these blogs, I would much rather read someones ideas to help solve something than just a list of all the things are wrong and are "problems."

I apologize, on my part, for coming on aggressive on this thread. I stand by the fact that I, personally, will not have a problem with DESTINY as it is. However, I dislike it when problems are pointed out, time and time again, without anyone recommending ideas towards progress.

Unfortunately, 98% of forum talk is "lets point out what's wrong," and only 2% is "here are some good ideas towards the better."

Once again, I hope BUNGIE addresses your concerns and I appreciate your desire for a better gaming experience. It may not impact my gaming experience, but if it will make yours better, than I am for it.

Once again, I express my apologies and ask forgiveness for any aggressiveness I have expressed on this thread.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread