What effort? (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, March 09, 2015, 14:26 (3326 days ago) @ someotherguy

There's a search function. If you're making a point it's only good form to provide evidence :p

/peanutgallery

Yes, part of it is that. What I did when looking for the links was type "saturn" into the search box, read through the Cody Miller posts that came up, and link to a few them making sure they actually fit my point. It took all of five minutes maybe.

The other reason I took the effort to provide a few links is a while ago I criticized Cody for saying things as fact with no proof. I was always a fan of linking to sources anyway but after that and especially when dealing with Cody I've tried to have my own proof at hand so I'm not a hypocrite who says one thing and does another.

I realize that having links like that can be irritating or can look like I'm keeping tabs on someone but I'm not. To me its more of wanting to have the source links available to anyone who wants them to begin with instead of having to go back and get them and its my desire to set a good example where when you make a claim you back it up...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread