Try Hawken... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, December 06, 2016, 22:22 (2668 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I do like how Titanfall 2's larger maps allow for a larger difference in engagement ranges. That said, I think most of your complaints come from preferring a faster, twitchier game over a slower, more deliberately paced one. That, and your connection might maybe be complete crap? Sure, I see a guy lagging here and there in Destiny. Maybe a guy every other game who I peg as being annoying to kill because he just isn't moving right. But all this getting rocketed through walls and stuff? I simply do not have those kind of problems. Period.

Personally, I'm starting to like Titanfall 2's multiplayer more than I thought I would. Finally upgrading my starting gun to have a longer ranged scope has made a good bit of difference and the Titans are fun. But, the Titans are fun because getting one changes the game from a twitch-fest with insanely short time to kill to something where planning and tactics within the battle become much more important.

Now, give me Titanfall's Titans and larger maps + Destiny's better, slower paced, more strategic on foot combat and I'd be totally in love. :)

Hawken is a F2P Arcade Mech shooter that has a fun mix of Fast-paced combat with moderate-health mechs that can survive 2v1 fights if the pilot is clever enough with his environment and weapons...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread