More Titanfall > Destiny PvP Stuff I Noticed (Destiny)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, December 07, 2016, 18:57 (2690 days ago) @ Kahzgul

Unlike Destiny with no killcams so you can't see the amazing shot through seven walls and around a corner to kill you in the toe.

In all seriousness, what if killcams could be implemented in such a way that they showed the way things actually looked to the other player? Would be interesting for people to see what those "magic" lag shots looked like from the other side.

No one should be killable before they're controllable.

This isn't just a Destiny problem, either. One of the biggest frustrations with Mass Effect 3's co-op multiplayer is that sometimes when a fallen player is revived, they can be insta-killed before they've actually gotten up and regained control of their movement.

Note: despite its many flaws, that game is outstanding, and I'm glad it's back for a while.

I am excited for SRL's return though. Last time around it was glorious, and I enjoyed it even when losing (which I always did because one of my friends is like top 100 in the world or some nonsense. How he finishes 8 seconds faster than me with the same bike is beyond my ken).

It's all about the lines.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread