Primary weapons vs Special weapons (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, June 22, 2016, 15:09 (2925 days ago) @ Cody Miller

All that said, I do still feel that sniper rifles are too useful at mid range. I think every single sniper scope in the game should zoom in a bit further than they currently do.

SNIPERS SUCK! SHOTGUNS RULE!

SHOTGUNS ARE LESS FILLING! SNIPERS TASTE GREAT!

(I think Shotguns should be nerfed all to hell. And I say that as somone who's got almost 10x as many Crucible Sniper kills as Shotgun kills. Compared to, if DestinyTracker can be trusted, an almost 3:1 favoring of shotguns over snipers on your part. ;) )

And as someone with 10x as many fusion rifle kills as sniper / shotguns kills, I think all other specials should be made to shoot peas.

I literally have only 10 fewer kills with Fusions as I do with Hand Cannons, which is my most killed with weapon.

lol - and I have 9 total fusion rifle kills in crucible (that's the sum of all three characters).

I could probably let them drop out of the game altogether and not care. :)

It's at the point now where I wouldn't even know what to do with a shotgun even if I had Felwinter's with Hammer forged and rangefinder.

You'd use it like a fusion rifle, because it would have just as much range ;)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread