Addendum from one of your HBO posts, Cody

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 11:18 (3893 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Side Note: I'm curious as to where Halo 4 fits in. I haven't played it, nor do I plan to. I don't know anything about it. From what I hear, I think I might be better off that way. Maybe some day... If I find the time and can justify burning some money. If I do, I'll be sure to buy it used.

No spoilers here, but it does the big story well, and it TRIES to do the little story, but fails in a head slapping way.

Another opinion: the big story makes no sense, mostly due to a complete lack of explanation and exposition of your enemies and their intentions, but the attempts to do the little story is well done and personal - it just doesn't resonate since you have no idea why you're doing what you doing.

But I also thought Halo 3 was the most emotional, balancing a conclusive third act of an epic with the most emotional and grounded versions of the characters, so you guys should probably just ignore me on your paths to enlightenment.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread