It's the pretentious nature of your delivery. (Gaming)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, September 09, 2019, 15:50 (1652 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Oh wait, I meant asshole. Sorry, mixed those up

What now?

Nothing new. Same old same old. You know it, and if you don't by now, it really doesn't matter. You're a character Cody Miller would... in my observation... hate. He would rant how this shallow character hasn't changed in at least 5 years, even though he had all this opportunity and input to change. How awful the writers must be, and how it really would have been better if... whatever. Would argue to the death that this position is the right one, regardless the rebuffs and rebutts given. Like some sort of OCD or Autistic fear of change. Instead of learning new avenues of thought, you run from it. You rejoice in your own ignorance, and embrace the myopic nature of your perview. I'm doing my best right now to not make a politics joke.

The Walking Dead

Shit, ugly game that adds nothing to the genre. Games like Until Dawn had more meaningful choices.

Ragashingo posted the games he enjoyed, that he felt were "Game of the Decade" material. In response, you just fucking took your pants off, bent over, and took a steaming dump on it. There is no discussion to be made here, no way to continue discussion. Just... fuck you.

Those are a majority of your posts. Your style. For five years.

It's kind of sad.

Worst of it all, for me anyway, is that this is simply from the perception gleaned from the posts alone, and perceptions are nine tenths. I fucking hate it, but it sure is the energy efficient default. Perhaps old habits die hard. Perhaps a method of living that once worked, no longer does (which can be a real pain to sense). Or... perhaps you're just an ass, and don't really care. If that's that case, than you are enjoying all of this, as an ass would. Laughing ever so cleverly that you can't be forced to drink. I don't think that's you, from the very very little I gleam. I think it's something far more tragic, as... since when are things ever so simple? You don't strike me as a person who just wants to watch the world burn.

Am I right? Am I wrong? ...no skin off my bones brother, it's your life. Go ahead an rebut with a clever joke. Or some off topic B-roll. You know. You know.

Or you don't. To which then you never will it seems.

What do you bench? (Did you watch the video?)

Nice topic though, while you can keep it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread