C: "...did I do it right?" I: "Were it so easy". (Gaming)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, September 10, 2019, 10:30 (1651 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Nah I hear you.

Let my try to rephrase:

I’m not sure Walking Dead really rises to the level necessary. I personally think it has many serious flaws, and while a bunch of people loved it I don’t think it’s held up well enough for me to personally consider. I think game of the decade has to make outstanding strides, and for me Walking Dead is short of that.

…did I do it right?

It's not about me. I don't know. Did you? Have you? It wasn't just one thing, but...heh... again, you know this too. I'm not here to tell anyone how to live their life, especially someone as old as you. I'm here for the most part to discuss all things games, Bungie, and Destiny. To do my best to coordinate and contribute with my peers to raid, nightfall, get exotics, and kick ass in crucible (which happens every now and again). Also... occasionally that Halo thing.

I'd like to see things here that help facilitate that. Perhaps that's why you're still here. You have shown a capability to do that, the catch being it's more often then not a monkeys paw which has grown more and more to be the forum joke. I don't want you to be a monkeys paw. I don't want you to be a joke, as has been mentioned elsewhere in this thread. Hopefully you want that for yourself too. I would love to have a fantastic discussion with you, should you allow it. Unfortunately, I and many others (who still post here) don't really post, because... why bother?

It's Cody FUCKING Miller. Fuck 'im and the high horse he keeps riding in on.

You have a lot of dried shit to scrape off Cody, and you built it. Fortunately it's on record now that ya hear me, so I guess we'll be finding out if you can "do it right". Don't bullshit yourself & Do not take my act of forgiving honesty for granted. It's all Acta Non Verba brother. If you want to be trash, eventually even the most forgiving noses will take you out. And as it is right now some of us will celebrate that day.

Signed,

Jacob Marley...OOOoooOOOhinthintoOO... aw ok I'm done :P

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread