Sidebar
Latest News
Fireteam Builder Events (0/0)
- No Events currently scheduled
Latest postings
- amazing!
![Empty posting / no text [ [ No text ] ]](themes/default/images/no_text.png)
8 hours, 47 minutes ago - It's back
10 hours, 14 minutes ago - Nice metaphor
11 hours, 2 minutes ago - Nice metaphor
19 hours, 15 minutes ago - Nice metaphor
1 day, 22 hours, 37 min. ago - Nice metaphor
1 day, 23 hours, 16 min. ago - [TSD] Cruise Control: Volume 5
2 days ago - YAY
4 days ago - They didn't age well.
![Empty posting / no text [ [ No text ] ]](themes/default/images/no_text.png)
4 days ago - Activision taking over Halo
5 days ago
- That's why we can't find them - Cody Miller, 2017-10-29, 21:41
(Destiny)
- Whoa....
- Morpheus, 2017-10-29, 23:08
- That's why we can't find them - Schedonnardus, 2017-10-30, 06:40
- That's why we can't find them - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-30, 08:12
- That's why we can't find them - Ragashingo, 2017-10-30, 08:24
- That's why we can't find them - bluerunner, 2017-10-30, 09:25
- That's why we can't find them - stabbim, 2017-10-30, 09:20
- Now seeing Mike "Plutokiller" Brown as a Guardian...
- Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2017-10-30, 09:29
- Now seeing Mike "Plutokiller" Brown as a Guardian...
- That's why we can't find them - ManKitten, 2017-10-30, 09:34
- That's why we can't find them - Schedonnardus, 2017-10-30, 11:02
- That's why we can't find them - Cody Miller, 2017-10-30, 10:04
- That's why we can't find them - Ragashingo, 2017-10-30, 08:24
- What if the Nine are he friends we make on the way????
- Harmanimus, 2017-10-30, 10:19
- +9
- RaichuKFM, 2017-11-01, 10:35
- +9
- Whoa....
- Spawned into my own Grenade?!?! - red robber, 2017-10-29, 21:05
(Destiny)
- Lol.
- Funkmon, 2017-10-29, 21:10
- hahahaha
- unoudid, 2017-10-30, 06:05
- That seems unfair. :(
- Claude Errera, 2017-10-30, 10:47
- Lol.
- We did it!!!! *Raid SP* - DiscipleN2k, 2017-10-29, 12:23
(Destiny)
- Congrats! :)
- CruelLEGACEY, 2017-10-29, 12:26
- Yay!
- Ragashingo, 2017-10-29, 12:31
- Huzzah!
- Claude Errera, 2017-10-29, 14:00
- Awesome! - Kermit, 2017-10-29, 15:19
- My thumbs may never be the same again. (GG & thanks)
- Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2017-10-29, 15:55
- Congrats! That last fight was VERY HARD to figure out
- Kahzgul, 2017-10-29, 20:02
- Awesome - ChrisTheeCrappy, 2017-10-30, 06:16
- Count me in!
- DiscipleN2k, 2017-10-30, 07:51
- Count me in!
- Woooooo
- Vortech, 2017-10-30, 07:46
- We did it!!!! - RaichuKFM, 2017-10-30, 11:08
- We did it!!!! - DiscipleN2k, 2017-10-30, 11:49
- We did it!!!! - Speedracer513, 2017-10-30, 12:30
- We did it!!!! - DiscipleN2k, 2017-10-30, 12:39
- We did it!!!! - RaichuKFM, 2017-10-30, 15:19
- We did it!!!! - Speedracer513, 2017-10-30, 12:30
- We did it!!!! - DiscipleN2k, 2017-10-30, 11:49
- So then. Raid Thoughts? Good/Bad/So-So? *Raid SP*
- INSANEdrive, 2017-10-30, 16:04
- So then. Raid Thoughts? Good/Bad/So-So? *Raid SP* - RaichuKFM, 2017-10-30, 22:37
- Oh Hey *Raid SP* - RaichuKFM, 2017-10-31, 11:23
- Nice!
- DiscipleN2k, 2017-10-31, 12:28
- Nice!
- Oh Hey *Raid SP* - RaichuKFM, 2017-10-31, 11:23
- So then. Raid Thoughts? Good/Bad/So-So? *Raid SP* - RaichuKFM, 2017-10-30, 22:37
- Congrats! :)
- xbox games, gifting/regifting - unoudid, 2017-10-29, 10:28
(Gaming)
- xbox games, gifting/regifting - Korny, 2017-10-29, 12:11
- xbox games, gifting/regifting - Kermit, 2017-10-30, 07:51
- xbox games, gifting/regifting - Korny, 2017-10-30, 08:23
- xbox games, gifting/regifting - Kermit, 2017-10-30, 07:51
- xbox games, gifting/regifting - Korny, 2017-10-29, 12:11
- Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice - Ragashingo, 2017-10-29, 08:28
(Gaming)
- Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice - Cody Miller, 2017-10-29, 09:07
- Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice - Ragashingo, 2017-10-29, 09:49
- Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice +1
- CruelLEGACEY, 2017-10-29, 10:17
- Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice - Cody Miller, 2017-10-29, 10:20
- Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice - Ragashingo, 2017-10-29, 11:09
- Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice +1
- Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice - Korny, 2017-10-29, 12:45
- Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice - Kahzgul, 2017-10-29, 20:01
- Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice - Ragashingo, 2017-10-29, 09:49
- Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice - cheapLEY, 2017-10-29, 13:47
- Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice - Cody Miller, 2017-10-29, 09:07
- Are guided games working? - Vortech, 2017-10-28, 17:37
(Destiny)
- Are guided games working? - Kahzgul, 2017-10-28, 19:45
- Are guided games working? - Maeluu1, 2017-10-29, 14:13
- Beating Calus through sheer will - Claude Errera, 2017-10-28, 15:23
(Destiny)
- Wow. Just... wow.
- CruelLEGACEY, 2017-10-28, 15:45
- Damned impressive, said the audiophile who hasn't. (yet)
- Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2017-10-28, 15:59
- I love our community - Grizzlei, 2017-10-28, 16:27
- Old too! - DEEP_NNN, 2017-10-28, 16:54
- So Awesome. - Morpheus, 2017-10-28, 17:12
- Beating Calus through sheer will - Kermit, 2017-10-30, 12:20
- Wow. Just... wow.
- Anyone have interesting Key Re-Bindings on PC? - Schedonnardus, 2017-10-27, 10:00
(Destiny)
- Anyone have interesting Key Re-Bindings on PC? - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-27, 10:21
- That's kind of my issue with PC games - kidtsunami, 2017-10-27, 11:09
- That's kind of my issue with PC games - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-27, 11:29
- Funny thing is I do - kidtsunami, 2017-10-27, 13:31
- Funny thing is I do - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-27, 13:46
- Funny thing is I do - kidtsunami, 2017-10-27, 13:31
- That's kind of my issue with PC games - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-27, 11:29
- That's kind of my issue with PC games - kidtsunami, 2017-10-27, 11:09
- Just wish I could bind one action to multiple keys.
- Harmanimus, 2017-10-27, 11:15
- Just wish I could bind one action to multiple keys. - Schedonnardus, 2017-10-27, 12:05
- Just wish I could bind one action to multiple keys. - Harmanimus, 2017-10-27, 12:46
- Just wish I could bind one action to multiple keys. - Schedonnardus, 2017-10-27, 12:05
- Anyone have interesting Key Re-Bindings on PC? - Cody Miller, 2017-10-27, 14:32
- Anyone have interesting Key Re-Bindings on PC? FEDS FTW! - dogcow, 2017-10-27, 15:02
- Anyone have interesting Key Re-Bindings on PC? - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-27, 10:21
- Taylor Swift does naked Cortana look - Schedonnardus, 2017-10-27, 09:13
(Off-Topic)
- Safe for work?
- MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-27, 09:27
- Depends on where you work - Cody Miller, 2017-10-27, 09:29
- Good to know
- MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-27, 09:30
- Good to know - Schedonnardus, 2017-10-27, 09:32
- Good to know
- Depends on where you work - Cody Miller, 2017-10-27, 09:29
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! - CruelLEGACEY, 2017-10-27, 09:49
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! - Cody Miller, 2017-10-27, 10:00
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! - CruelLEGACEY, 2017-10-27, 10:02
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-27, 10:22
- So worth it. XD
- CruelLEGACEY, 2017-10-27, 10:42
- This is an astonishingly relevant song and music video. - Funkmon, 2017-10-28, 00:03
- This is an astonishingly relevant song and music video. - Cody Miller, 2017-10-28, 09:52
- So worth it. XD
- Happy bday dude. ;)
- slycrel, 2017-10-28, 10:29
- Thank you :)
- CruelLEGACEY, 2017-10-28, 11:09
- Thank you :)
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-27, 10:22
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! - CruelLEGACEY, 2017-10-27, 10:02
- Happy birthday, broseph!
- Kermit, 2017-10-27, 14:18
- Thank you <3
- CruelLEGACEY, 2017-10-27, 14:31
- Thank you <3
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! - cheapLEY, 2017-10-27, 15:46
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! - unoudid, 2017-10-27, 19:15
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! - Cody Miller, 2017-10-27, 10:00
- <3 <3 <3 - unoudid, 2017-10-27, 10:27
- "..." - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-27, 11:20
- You’re ruining my birthday present!!! - CruelLEGACEY, 2017-10-27, 11:30
- You’re ruining my birthday present!!! - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-27, 11:31
- You’re ruining my birthday present!!! - CruelLEGACEY, 2017-10-27, 11:55
- You’re ruining my birthday present!!! - unoudid, 2017-10-27, 12:00
- <3
- CruelLEGACEY, 2017-10-27, 12:02
- <3
- You’re ruining my birthday present!!! - unoudid, 2017-10-27, 12:00
- You’re ruining my birthday present!!! - CruelLEGACEY, 2017-10-27, 11:55
- You’re ruining my birthday present!!! - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-27, 11:31
- Forum needs a taylor swift sort category
- Schedonnardus, 2017-10-27, 11:35
- I think you mean "filter out"
- MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-27, 11:45
- On a positive note - unoudid, 2017-10-27, 12:05
- lol
- Robot Chickens, 2017-10-27, 12:08
- lol
- Quality of life improvements - Robot Chickens, 2017-10-27, 12:06
- Quality of life improvements - unoudid, 2017-10-27, 12:12
- Your enthusiasm outpaces my exasperation-There is no winning
- Robot Chickens, 2017-10-27, 12:15
- Quality of life improvements - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-27, 12:27
- Quality of life improvements - unoudid, 2017-10-27, 12:29
- Your enthusiasm outpaces my exasperation-There is no winning
- Quality of life improvements - unoudid, 2017-10-27, 12:12
- On a positive note - unoudid, 2017-10-27, 12:05
- you don't know? - unoudid, 2017-10-27, 12:03
- I think you mean "filter out"
- Why not Zoidberg?
- MacGyver10, 2017-10-30, 08:50
- You’re ruining my birthday present!!! - CruelLEGACEY, 2017-10-27, 11:30
- It happened. I am old now. - Funkmon, 2017-10-27, 23:59
- What's new is old again. - DEEP_NNN, 2017-10-28, 05:48
- What's new is old again. - CruelLEGACEY, 2017-10-28, 06:31
- What's new is old again. - bluerunner, 2017-10-28, 08:59
- What's new is old again. - Cody Miller, 2017-10-28, 10:18
- Normally same. Not this one. Literally don't even hear music
- Funkmon, 2017-10-28, 11:24
- What's new is old again. - cheapLEY, 2017-10-28, 12:53
- Sad but true
- unoudid, 2017-10-28, 13:00
- Sad but true
- What's new is old again. - CruelLEGACEY, 2017-10-28, 06:31
- What's new is old again. - DEEP_NNN, 2017-10-28, 05:48
- Safe for work?
- So I got Coldheart after all w/o preordering - Cody Miller, 2017-10-27, 08:09
(Destiny)
- So I got Coldheart after all w/o preordering - ManKitten, 2017-10-27, 08:19
- So I got Coldheart after all w/o preordering - Schedonnardus, 2017-10-27, 09:14
- So I got Coldheart after all w/o preordering - Morpheus, 2017-10-27, 10:26
- Stephen 'Stepto' Toulouse (1972-2017) :( - Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2017-10-27, 08:02
(Off-Topic)
- -100 :(
- CougRon, 2017-10-27, 08:14
- Stephen 'Stepto' Toulouse (1972-2017) :( - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-27, 08:15
- No word on that yet, that I've seen.
- Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2017-10-27, 08:25
- No word on that yet, that I've seen. - CougRon, 2017-10-27, 13:31
- No word on that yet, that I've seen. - Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2017-10-27, 13:53
- No word on that yet, that I've seen. - CougRon, 2017-10-27, 13:31
- No word on that yet, that I've seen.
- Stephen 'Stepto' Toulouse (1972-2017) :( - stabbim, 2017-10-27, 15:19
- -100 :(
- D1 Xur is selling Jade Rabbit - bluerunner, 2017-10-27, 03:59
(Destiny)
- Came to post this. Yay!!!!
- unoudid, 2017-10-27, 06:57
- D1 Xur is selling Jade Rabbit - Speedracer513, 2017-10-27, 07:01
- D1 Xur is selling Jade Rabbit - Ragashingo, 2017-10-27, 07:13
- I don't want to hear it - Beorn, 2017-10-27, 07:46
- I don't want to hear it - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-27, 11:08
- D1 Xur is selling Jade Rabbit - Grizzlei, 2017-10-27, 07:47
- Woo! Meanwhile, over in D2... - Korny, 2017-10-27, 07:16
- Woo! Meanwhile, over in D2... - Grizzlei, 2017-10-27, 07:51
- Titan's Rejoice! - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-27, 07:55
- Woo! Meanwhile, over in D2... - Xenos, 2017-10-27, 08:02
- Woo! Meanwhile, over in D2... - Ragashingo, 2017-10-27, 08:45
- Wait, I thought it just made you *look* like a knucklehead…
- Beorn, 2017-10-27, 10:32
- Wait, I thought it just made you *look* like a knucklehead… - Ragashingo, 2017-10-27, 10:43
- Hunters don't need armor for that.
- MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-27, 10:43
- +1
- RaichuKFM, 2017-10-27, 10:40
- Wait, I thought it just made you *look* like a knucklehead…
- Woo! Meanwhile, over in D2... - Ragashingo, 2017-10-27, 08:45
- FINALLY! - Beorn, 2017-10-27, 07:52
- Just wait until D3 comes out.
- MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-27, 07:57
- Just wait until D3 comes out.
- Came to post this. Yay!!!!
- THAB- Emote Wheel edition... - Korny, 2017-10-26, 16:13
(Destiny)
- THAB- Emote Wheel edition... - Cody Miller, 2017-10-26, 16:36
- THAB- Emote Wheel edition... - Kahzgul, 2017-10-26, 16:43
- THAB- Emote Wheel edition... - CyberKN, 2017-10-26, 16:55
- THAB- Emote Wheel edition... - Kahzgul, 2017-10-26, 17:45
- THAB- Emote Wheel edition... - Cody Miller, 2017-10-26, 16:56
- THAB- Emote Wheel edition... - CyberKN, 2017-10-26, 16:55
- THAB- Emote Wheel edition... - Kahzgul, 2017-10-26, 16:43
- Straight from the Horse's Mouth - Kahzgul, 2017-10-26, 16:37
- THAB- Emote Wheel edition... - Grizzlei, 2017-10-26, 17:02
- Quickfang is best fang! - Durandal, 2017-10-26, 18:47
- MOTW - Utopia - Arcology wall symbols - Pyromancy, 2017-10-26, 23:08
- THAB- Emote Wheel edition... - Cody Miller, 2017-10-26, 16:36
- PC clan redundant? Looks like rewards are cross-platform - Schedonnardus, 2017-10-26, 13:26
(Destiny)
- PC clan redundant? Looks like rewards are cross-platform - Xenos, 2017-10-26, 13:41
- PC clan redundant? Looks like rewards are cross-platform - Schedonnardus, 2017-10-26, 14:01
- PC clan redundant? Looks like rewards are cross-platform - Speedracer513, 2017-10-26, 14:10
- PC clan redundant? Looks like rewards are cross-platform - Schedonnardus, 2017-10-26, 14:23
- PC clan redundant? Looks like rewards are cross-platform - Speedracer513, 2017-10-26, 14:31
- PC clan redundant? Looks like rewards are cross-platform - Vortech, 2017-10-26, 15:28
- PC clan redundant? Looks like rewards are cross-platform - Schedonnardus, 2017-10-26, 14:23
- PC clan redundant? Looks like rewards are cross-platform - Speedracer513, 2017-10-26, 14:10
- PC clan redundant? Looks like rewards are cross-platform - Schedonnardus, 2017-10-26, 14:01
- May this be the crack that leads to cross-platform saves. - Kermit, 2017-10-26, 13:44
- PC clan redundant? Looks like rewards are cross-platform - Xenos, 2017-10-26, 13:41
- So much installing - Cody Miller, 2017-10-26, 10:59
(Gaming)
- So much installing - stabbim, 2017-10-26, 11:32
- So much installing - Schedonnardus, 2017-10-26, 11:47
- So much installing - Speedracer513, 2017-10-26, 11:53
- So much installing - TheOmegaClown, 2017-10-26, 12:13
- Just Like The Good Ol' Days - Morpheus, 2017-10-26, 22:19
- So much installing - Cody Miller, 2017-10-26, 12:26
- :-) - Speedracer513, 2017-10-26, 12:33
- :D
- CyberKN, 2017-10-26, 12:33
- So much installing - cheapLEY, 2017-10-26, 13:27
- So much installing - Cody Miller, 2017-10-26, 14:02
- This is excruciating....
- kidtsunami, 2017-10-26, 14:18
- This is excruciating.... - Cody Miller, 2017-10-26, 14:25
- Fair enough - kidtsunami, 2017-10-26, 15:08
- This is excruciating.... - Cody Miller, 2017-10-26, 14:25
- This is excruciating....
- So much installing - Cody Miller, 2017-10-26, 14:02
- So much installing - TheOmegaClown, 2017-10-26, 12:13
- So much installing - CyberKN, 2017-10-26, 12:40
- So much installing - cheapLEY, 2017-10-26, 13:30
- So much installing - Pyromancy, 2017-10-26, 23:08
- uhhhhhh - Cody Miller, 2017-10-27, 14:26
- So much installing - stabbim, 2017-10-26, 11:32
- Saving (and sharing) raid checkpoints - Kermit, 2017-10-26, 08:02
(Destiny)
- Saving (and sharing) raid checkpoints - Korny, 2017-10-26, 08:08
- Saving (and sharing) raid checkpoints - Kermit, 2017-10-26, 08:15
- Saving (and sharing) raid checkpoints - Kermit, 2017-10-26, 10:10
- Saving (and sharing) raid checkpoints - Kermit, 2017-10-26, 08:15
- Why is Bungie suddenly anti-checkpoint? - Vortech, 2017-10-30, 07:50
- Saving (and sharing) raid checkpoints - Korny, 2017-10-26, 08:08
- For the Collectors: DestinySets item tracker - Schedonnardus, 2017-10-26, 07:18
(Destiny)
- For the Collectors: DestinySets item tracker - DEEP_NNN, 2017-10-26, 07:52
- For the Collectors: DestinySets item tracker - Schedonnardus, 2017-10-26, 08:06
- For the Collectors: DestinySets item tracker - DEEP_NNN, 2017-10-26, 08:09
- For the Collectors: DestinySets item tracker - Schedonnardus, 2017-10-26, 08:23
- For the Collectors: DestinySets item tracker - Claude Errera, 2017-10-26, 09:14
- Pro Tip: Check the URL - Beorn, 2017-10-26, 11:36
- Thanks everyone. My confidence has improved.
- DEEP_NNN, 2017-10-26, 11:54
- Mine hasn't. Tinfoil hat firmly planted (even if its safe)
- Pyromancy, 2017-10-26, 23:21
- Mine hasn't. Tinfoil hat firmly planted (even if its safe)
- Pro Tip: Check the URL - cheapLEY, 2017-10-26, 14:51
- Pro Tip: Check the URL - Ragashingo, 2017-10-26, 15:00
- Pro Pro Tip: Log in separately then authorize - Xenos, 2017-10-26, 16:03
- Password Managers - Beorn, 2017-10-27, 07:50
- Password Managers - Ragashingo, 2017-10-27, 07:57
- Password Managers - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-27, 08:00
- Password Managers - Ragashingo, 2017-10-27, 08:20
- Password Managers - Kermit, 2017-10-27, 09:00
- PC Client, Too - Beorn, 2017-10-27, 10:29
- Thanks!
- Kermit, 2017-10-27, 11:08
- Thanks!
- PC Client, Too - Beorn, 2017-10-27, 10:29
- +1 - ZackDark, 2017-10-27, 21:33
- LastPass, btw, has a free version - ZackDark, 2017-10-28, 16:17
- Password Managers - Kermit, 2017-10-27, 09:00
- Password Managers - Ragashingo, 2017-10-27, 08:20
- I will also happily shill for 1password.
- Vortech, 2017-10-28, 15:46
- Password Managers - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-27, 08:00
- Password Managers - Ragashingo, 2017-10-27, 07:57
- Pro Tip: Check the URL - Ragashingo, 2017-10-26, 15:00
- Thanks everyone. My confidence has improved.
- Pro Tip: Check the URL - Beorn, 2017-10-26, 11:36
- For the Collectors: DestinySets item tracker - DEEP_NNN, 2017-10-26, 08:09
- For the Collectors: DestinySets item tracker - Schedonnardus, 2017-10-26, 08:06
- Huh... - Oholiab, 2017-10-26, 08:02
- Not Your Fault. - Morpheus, 2017-10-26, 22:25
- Try the website Light.gg too - Pyromancy, 2017-10-26, 23:08
- Try the website Light.gg too - Claude Errera, 2017-10-27, 11:37
- Try the website Light.gg too - Pyromancy, 2017-10-27, 12:29
- Try the website Light.gg too - Claude Errera, 2017-10-27, 11:37
- For the Collectors: DestinySets item tracker - DEEP_NNN, 2017-10-26, 07:52
- No HUD PC Video - ChrisTheeCrappy, 2017-10-25, 15:10
(Destiny)
- That lighting is just amazing.
- Kermit, 2017-10-25, 16:39
- No HUD PC Video - CruelLEGACEY, 2017-10-25, 17:16
- No HUD PC Video - cheapLEY, 2017-10-25, 17:23
- No HUD PC Video - Korny, 2017-10-25, 19:44
- FOV comparison - Schedonnardus, 2017-10-26, 06:35
- No HUD PC Video - Korny, 2017-10-25, 19:44
- No HUD PC Video - cheapLEY, 2017-10-25, 17:23
- Digital Foundry PC vs PS4 comparison: - cheapLEY, 2017-10-25, 17:22
- I'm looking forward to the 750 ti video
- Funkmon, 2017-10-26, 06:35
- I'm looking forward to the 750 ti video
- That lighting is just amazing.
- Game over - Cody Miller, 2017-10-25, 13:16
(Destiny)
- Now witness the firepower... - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-25, 13:38
- Thanks for any context or info on who the guy is... - Korny, 2017-10-25, 14:12
- The guy who would post what Xur was selling in advance. Lame
- Funkmon, 2017-10-25, 14:18
- Picked up on that, but is/was he relevant in any other way? - Korny, 2017-10-25, 14:21
- Picked up on that, but is/was he relevant in any other way? - EffortlessFury, 2017-10-25, 14:33
- Picked up on that, but is/was he relevant in any other way? - cheapLEY, 2017-10-25, 15:26
- Picked up on that, but is/was he relevant in any other way? - EffortlessFury, 2017-10-25, 19:51
- Picked up on that, but is/was he relevant in any other way? - cheapLEY, 2017-10-25, 15:26
- Korny: First confirmed psychic found, but how's his slider? - Funkmon, 2017-10-25, 14:57
- Picked up on that, but is/was he relevant in any other way? - Cody Miller, 2017-10-25, 15:52
- Picked up on that, but is/was he relevant in any other way? - EffortlessFury, 2017-10-25, 14:33
- Picked up on that, but is/was he relevant in any other way? - Korny, 2017-10-25, 14:21
- The guy who would post what Xur was selling in advance. Lame
- Game over - dogcow, 2017-10-25, 15:12
- Game over - stabbim, 2017-10-26, 07:40
- This makes me sad - unoudid, 2017-10-25, 16:08
- Update on Bans - Schedonnardus, 2017-10-26, 07:53
- Update on Bans - Claude Errera, 2017-10-26, 09:07
- Update on Bans - Schedonnardus, 2017-10-26, 09:18
- Update on Bans - Cody Miller, 2017-10-26, 09:45
- Update on Bans - Kahzgul, 2017-10-26, 16:38
- Update on Bans - Avateur, 2017-10-26, 20:36
- +1
- Robot Chickens, 2017-10-27, 12:11
- +1
- Update on Bans - Avateur, 2017-10-26, 20:36
- Update on Bans - Kahzgul, 2017-10-26, 16:38
- Update on Bans - Claude Errera, 2017-10-26, 09:07
- RIP Kinect - Kermit, 2017-10-25, 12:31
(Gaming)
- RIP Kinect - breitzen, 2017-10-25, 13:03
- RIP Kinect - Korny, 2017-10-25, 13:11
- RIP Kinect - Cody Miller, 2017-10-25, 13:14
- RIP Kinect - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-25, 13:26
- RIP Kinect - DiscipleN2k, 2017-10-25, 13:34
- RIP Kinect - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-25, 13:41
- RIP Kinect - Durandal, 2017-10-26, 11:33
- RIP Kinect - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-25, 13:41
- RIP Kinect - DiscipleN2k, 2017-10-25, 13:34
- Lurn 2 Read - Korny, 2017-10-25, 14:50
- Lurn 2 Read - cheapLEY, 2017-10-25, 15:23
- Lurn 2 Read - EffortlessFury, 2017-10-25, 20:10
- RIP Kinect - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-25, 13:26
- RIP Kinect - Kermit, 2017-10-25, 14:07
- RIP Kinect - breitzen, 2017-10-25, 18:11
- RIP Kinect - Cody Miller, 2017-10-25, 13:14
- Xbox has slowly killed all good features. - Funkmon, 2017-10-25, 14:20
- Xbox has slowly killed all good features. - EffortlessFury, 2017-10-25, 14:34
- It's still there. I used it last night.
- breitzen, 2017-10-25, 16:38
- In a game or in Xbox party?
- Funkmon, 2017-10-25, 22:08
- Definitely there in Party; just checked the Windows app
- Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2017-10-26, 05:48
- Right, that hasn't changed. - Funkmon, 2017-10-26, 06:06
- Right, that hasn't changed. - breitzen, 2017-10-26, 06:09
- Right, that hasn't changed. - Funkmon, 2017-10-26, 06:06
- In a game or in Xbox party? - breitzen, 2017-10-26, 06:07
- I'm talking about the ability in game - Funkmon, 2017-10-26, 06:22
- I'm talking about the ability in game - Korny, 2017-10-26, 07:42
- I'm talking about the ability in game - Kermit, 2017-10-26, 07:47
- Yes please! We should.
- Funkmon, 2017-10-26, 11:10
- Yes please! We should.
- I'm talking about the ability in game - Funkmon, 2017-10-26, 06:22
- Definitely there in Party; just checked the Windows app
- In a game or in Xbox party?
- It's still there. I used it last night.
- Xbox has slowly killed all good features. - EffortlessFury, 2017-10-25, 14:34
- Some knew this day was an eventuality, on day one. - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-25, 14:36
- RIP Kinect - ManKitten, 2017-10-25, 14:38
- Yes!
- INSANEdrive, 2017-10-25, 14:39
- Yes!
- RIP Kinect - Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2017-10-25, 14:50
- RIP Kinect - Vortech, 2017-10-25, 15:47
- Grrr. - Vortech, 2017-10-25, 15:49
- Grrr. - cheapLEY, 2017-10-25, 16:13
- Grrr. - CruelLEGACEY, 2017-10-25, 16:28
- Kind of... - breitzen, 2017-10-25, 16:45
- Kind of... - Pyromancy, 2017-10-26, 23:08
- Kind of... - breitzen, 2017-10-25, 16:45
- Grrr. - CruelLEGACEY, 2017-10-25, 16:28
- Grrr. - Kermit, 2017-10-27, 11:11
- Grrr. - cheapLEY, 2017-10-25, 16:13
- Official Destiny 2 PC ViDoc: A Whole New World - Grizzlei, 2017-10-25, 09:21
(Destiny)
- Official Destiny 2 PC ViDoc: A Whole New World - Kermit, 2017-10-25, 11:27
- Looks very pretty :)
- CruelLEGACEY, 2017-10-25, 13:36
- I liked that side scrolling looking shot at the end.
- Funkmon, 2017-10-26, 06:18
- How do you share Raid checkpoints? - Kermit, 2017-10-25, 06:31
(Destiny)
- How do you share Raid checkpoints? - DiscipleN2k, 2017-10-25, 07:24
- How do you share Raid checkpoints? - Kermit, 2017-10-25, 07:28
- How do you share Raid checkpoints? - breitzen, 2017-10-25, 07:36
- How do you share Raid checkpoints? - DiscipleN2k, 2017-10-25, 07:37
- How do you share Raid checkpoints? - DiscipleN2k, 2017-10-25, 07:59
- How do you share Raid checkpoints? - Kermit, 2017-10-25, 08:04
- Darn - DiscipleN2k, 2017-10-25, 08:16
- How do you share Raid checkpoints? - Kermit, 2017-10-25, 08:04
- How do you share Raid checkpoints? - DiscipleN2k, 2017-10-25, 07:59
- How do you share Raid checkpoints? - Kermit, 2017-10-25, 07:28
- How do you share Raid checkpoints? - DiscipleN2k, 2017-10-25, 07:24
- Good news! The Astros are going to win the World Series! - Speedracer513, 2017-10-24, 17:16
(Off-Topic)
- And, of course, mere minutes after I post this... - Speedracer513, 2017-10-24, 17:27
- NBD. I have cursed the Dodgers by purchasing a hat. - Funkmon, 2017-10-24, 19:56
- Seems legit to me.
- CougRon, 2017-10-25, 09:30
- Seems legit to me.
- The world series is happening? - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-25, 06:11
- Some say a waste of time, others an incredible waste of time - Funkmon, 2017-10-25, 06:21
- Congrats Astros... you were indeed blessed by the Swift. - unoudid, 2017-11-01, 21:05
- MFW - Funkmon, 2017-11-01, 21:55
- Datamined spoilers - Cody Miller, 2017-10-24, 11:55
(Destiny)
- This is why we can't have nice things PC
- MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-24, 11:56
- Welcome to the World of PC Gameing Bungie! - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-24, 12:38
- Source? - Ragashingo, 2017-10-24, 12:59
- reddit link (no SP in my post) - Schedonnardus, 2017-10-24, 13:02
- Cool. Thanks. :)
- Ragashingo, 2017-10-24, 13:03
- Interesting. - Malagate, 2017-10-25, 11:15
- Interesting. - Ragashingo, 2017-10-25, 11:47
- Interesting. - Malagate, 2017-10-25, 13:55
- Interesting. - Ragashingo, 2017-10-25, 11:47
- Cool. Thanks. :)
- reddit link (no SP in my post) - Schedonnardus, 2017-10-24, 13:02
- This is why we can't have nice things PC
- Question for RasengenCrow. Raid. Normal or Prestige?
- INSANEdrive, 2017-10-24, 11:11
(Fireteam Builder Events)
- Question for RasengenCrow. Raid. Normal or Prestige? - RasengenCrow, 2017-10-25, 05:59
- My blind raid group needs a gauntlet checkpoint - Kermit, 2017-10-24, 09:58
(Recruitment)
- My blind raid group needs a gauntlet checkpoint - DiscipleN2k, 2017-10-24, 10:08
- FTB Event Created - DiscipleN2k, 2017-10-24, 12:46
- A few random Destiny clips... *Raid SP* - Korny, 2017-10-24, 07:15
(Destiny)
- A few random Destiny clips... - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-24, 07:28
- A few random Destiny clips... - Ragashingo, 2017-10-24, 07:37
- A few random Destiny clips... - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-24, 07:42
- Had a fun idea the other day for somebody? - Pyromancy, 2017-10-24, 08:20
- THE MINI POST:: Destiny 2 - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-23, 09:00
(Fan Creations)
- THE MINI POST:: The TL;DR & ANTI-TL;DR - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-23, 09:00
- THE MINI POST:: Do Light Events Create Lasting Impact? - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-23, 09:00
- Bungie: Good at setting, bad at story - Kahzgul, 2017-10-23, 14:43
- Bungie: Good at setting, bad at story - Ragashingo, 2017-10-24, 11:11
- Bungie: Good at setting, bad at story - Kahzgul, 2017-10-24, 15:30
- Bungie: Good at setting, bad at story - Cody Miller, 2017-10-24, 18:17
- Bungie: Good at setting, bad at story - Ragashingo, 2017-10-24, 18:25
- Bungie: Good at setting, bad at story - Cody Miller, 2017-10-24, 18:50
- Bungie: Good at setting, bad at story - Ragashingo, 2017-10-24, 19:20
- Bungie: Good at setting, bad at story - Kahzgul, 2017-10-24, 22:28
- Bungie: Good at setting, bad at story - Ragashingo, 2017-10-24, 19:20
- Bungie: Good at setting, bad at story - Cody Miller, 2017-10-24, 18:50
- Bungie: Good at setting, bad at story - Ragashingo, 2017-10-24, 18:25
- Bungie: Good at setting, bad at story - Cody Miller, 2017-10-24, 18:17
- Bungie: Good at setting, bad at story - Kahzgul, 2017-10-24, 15:30
- Bungie: Good at setting, bad at story - Ragashingo, 2017-10-24, 11:11
- Bungie: Good at setting, bad at story - Kahzgul, 2017-10-23, 14:43
- THE MINI POST::The Harmony of Fun - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-23, 09:00
- THE MINI POST:: The Struggle of Infinity Vs. Finite - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-23, 09:00
- I disagree with a fundamental part of this. - Funkmon, 2017-10-25, 06:11
- I disagree with a fundamental part of this. - marmot 1333, 2017-10-25, 10:28
- I disagree with a fundamental part of this. - Funkmon, 2017-10-25, 14:24
- I disagree with a fundamental part of this. - marmot 1333, 2017-10-25, 15:40
- I disagree with a fundamental part of this. - cheapLEY, 2017-10-26, 10:09
- I disagree with a fundamental part of this. - marmot 1333, 2017-10-25, 15:40
- I disagree with a fundamental part of this. - Funkmon, 2017-10-25, 14:24
- I disagree with a fundamental part of this. - marmot 1333, 2017-10-25, 10:28
- I disagree with a fundamental part of this. - Funkmon, 2017-10-25, 06:11
- THE MINI POST:: Glory Organization is Boring - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-23, 09:01
- THE MINI POST:: Soapbox of Blades (Beta) - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-23, 09:01
- THE MINI POST:: ADDENDUM & EXTRAS - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-23, 09:01
- I tried. Really, I tried. - Claude Errera, 2017-10-23, 11:10
- Thank you. - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-23, 12:16
- Thank you. - cheapLEY, 2017-10-23, 12:36
- Also, no Taylor Swift Gifs
- Schedonnardus, 2017-10-23, 13:16
- I'm INSANE, not a braindead barbarian savage. :P
- INSANEdrive, 2017-10-23, 13:30
- I'm INSANE, not a braindead barbarian savage. :P
- Well, you are in luck! - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-23, 13:30
- Well, you are in luck! - cheapLEY, 2017-10-23, 16:18
- No worries. - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-23, 16:35
- No worries. - cheapLEY, 2017-10-23, 17:37
- No worries. - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-23, 16:35
- Well, you are in luck! - cheapLEY, 2017-10-23, 16:18
- Also, no Taylor Swift Gifs
- Thank you. - cheapLEY, 2017-10-23, 12:36
- Then so shall I - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-23, 18:44
- Then so shall I - Claude Errera, 2017-10-23, 20:20
- Then so shall I - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-23, 21:38
- Then so shall I - Claude Errera, 2017-10-23, 21:53
- Then so shall I - Cody Miller, 2017-10-24, 00:41
- Then so shall I - Claude Errera, 2017-10-24, 10:07
- Then so shall I - Robot Chickens, 2017-10-24, 10:20
- Then so shall I - Claude Errera, 2017-10-24, 10:24
- Then so shall I - Cody Miller, 2017-10-24, 11:32
- Then so shall I - Claude Errera, 2017-10-24, 13:23
- Then so shall I - Cody Miller, 2017-10-24, 13:39
- Then so shall I - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-24, 13:40
- I've forgotten the beginning of this thread.
- Claude Errera, 2017-10-24, 14:02
- It's like we were never on your lawn in the first place. :P
- INSANEdrive, 2017-10-24, 17:15
- It's like we were never on your lawn in the first place. :P
- I've forgotten the beginning of this thread.
- Then so shall I - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-24, 13:40
- Then so shall I - Cody Miller, 2017-10-24, 13:39
- Then so shall I - Claude Errera, 2017-10-24, 13:23
- Then so shall I - Harmanimus, 2017-10-24, 11:43
- Then so shall I - Cody Miller, 2017-10-24, 11:51
- Then so shall I - Harmanimus, 2017-10-24, 11:54
- Then so shall I - Speedracer513, 2017-10-24, 11:57
- Then so shall I - Harmanimus, 2017-10-24, 11:59
- Yes. Yes I do.
- MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-24, 12:00
- Then so shall I - Speedracer513, 2017-10-24, 12:07
- When banning for Firefly related incidents... - Ragashingo, 2017-10-24, 12:09
- When banning for Firefly related incidents... - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-24, 12:11
- You're all really damaging my calm now. - Harmanimus, 2017-10-24, 12:52
- You're all really damaging my calm now. - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-24, 12:59
- You're all really damaging my calm now. - Claude Errera, 2017-10-24, 13:26
- You're all really damaging my calm now. - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-24, 13:32
- You're all really damaging my calm now. - Claude Errera, 2017-10-24, 13:26
- You're all really damaging my calm now. - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-24, 12:59
- You're all really damaging my calm now. - Harmanimus, 2017-10-24, 12:52
- When banning for Firefly related incidents... - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-24, 12:11
- When banning for Firefly related incidents... - Ragashingo, 2017-10-24, 12:09
- Yes. Yes I do.
- Then so shall I - Robot Chickens, 2017-10-24, 12:00
- Then so shall I - Harmanimus, 2017-10-24, 11:59
- Then so shall I - Speedracer513, 2017-10-24, 11:57
- Then so shall I - Harmanimus, 2017-10-24, 11:54
- Then so shall I - Claude Errera, 2017-10-24, 14:02
- Then so shall I - Cody Miller, 2017-10-24, 11:51
- Then so shall I - Cody Miller, 2017-10-24, 11:32
- Then so shall I - Cody Miller, 2017-10-24, 11:30
- Then so shall I - Claude Errera, 2017-10-24, 10:24
- Then so shall I - Robot Chickens, 2017-10-24, 10:20
- Then so shall I - Claude Errera, 2017-10-24, 10:07
- So Say We All - Ragashingo, 2017-10-24, 13:57
- Then so shall I - Cody Miller, 2017-10-24, 00:41
- Then so shall I - Claude Errera, 2017-10-23, 21:53
- Then so shall I - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-23, 21:38
- Then so shall I - Claude Errera, 2017-10-23, 20:20
- I tried. Really, I tried. - Ragashingo, 2017-10-24, 10:57
- Post Size - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-24, 11:05
- Cool! :)
- Ragashingo, 2017-10-24, 11:12
- Post Size - Cody Miller, 2017-10-24, 11:28
- Post Size - Robot Chickens, 2017-10-24, 11:41
- Post Size - Cody Miller, 2017-10-24, 11:46
- Post Size - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-24, 11:55
- The 18 min cut of AVP Requiem is pretty awesome.
- Harmanimus, 2017-10-24, 12:00
- The 18 min cut of AVP Requiem is pretty awesome. - Cody Miller, 2017-10-26, 11:04
- The 18 min cut of AVP Requiem is pretty awesome.
- Post Size - cheapLEY, 2017-10-24, 18:27
- Post Size - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-24, 11:55
- Post Size - Harmanimus, 2017-10-24, 11:49
- Post Size - Cody Miller, 2017-10-24, 11:46
- Post Size - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-24, 12:46
- Post Size - Harmanimus, 2017-10-24, 12:59
- Post Size - Robot Chickens, 2017-10-24, 11:41
- Cool! :)
- Post Size - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-24, 11:05
- Thank you. - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-23, 12:16
- TL;DR - unoudid, 2017-10-24, 06:38
- I immediately regret my decision.
- MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-24, 07:08
- I do not.
- breitzen, 2017-10-24, 07:49
- I do not.
- TL;DR - Robot Chickens, 2017-10-24, 08:01
- TL;DR - unoudid, 2017-10-24, 08:29
- TL;DR - Robot Chickens, 2017-10-24, 09:42
- TL;DR - unoudid, 2017-10-24, 10:06
- TL;DR - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-24, 10:11
- TL;DR - unoudid, 2017-10-24, 10:19
- TL;DR - Robot Chickens, 2017-10-24, 10:21
- TL;DR - unoudid, 2017-10-24, 10:27
- TL;DR - Robot Chickens, 2017-10-24, 10:28
- TL;DR - unoudid, 2017-10-24, 10:32
- TL;DR - unoudid, 2017-10-24, 10:38
- TL;DR - Robot Chickens, 2017-10-24, 10:44
- TL;DR - Robot Chickens, 2017-10-24, 10:41
- TL;DR - unoudid, 2017-10-24, 10:46
- A touch late to the party here. Enough.
- INSANEdrive, 2017-10-24, 10:45
- A touch late to the party here. Enough. - unoudid, 2017-10-24, 10:47
- A touch late to the party here. Enough. - Robot Chickens, 2017-10-24, 10:51
- About your Post - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-24, 11:03
- About your Post - Robot Chickens, 2017-10-24, 11:12
- About your Post - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-24, 12:41
- About your Post - Robot Chickens, 2017-10-24, 13:29
- About your Post - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-24, 12:41
- About your Post - Robot Chickens, 2017-10-24, 11:12
- About your Post - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-24, 11:03
- TL;DR - unoudid, 2017-10-24, 10:38
- TL;DR - unoudid, 2017-10-24, 10:32
- TL;DR - Robot Chickens, 2017-10-24, 10:28
- TL;DR - unoudid, 2017-10-24, 10:27
- TL;DR - Robot Chickens, 2017-10-24, 10:21
- TL;DR - unoudid, 2017-10-24, 10:19
- TL;DR - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-24, 10:11
- TL;DR - unoudid, 2017-10-24, 10:06
- TL;DR - Robot Chickens, 2017-10-24, 09:42
- TL;DR - unoudid, 2017-10-24, 08:29
- Can we Delete or Move this part? - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-24, 10:49
- Can we Delete or Move this part? - unoudid, 2017-10-24, 12:12
- Can we Delete or Move this part? - Claude Errera, 2017-10-24, 14:14
- THE WU-FATHER HAS SPOKEN!
- INSANEdrive, 2017-10-24, 17:04
- Can we Delete or Move this part? - unoudid, 2017-10-25, 16:15
- Can we Delete or Move this part? - CruelLEGACEY, 2017-10-25, 16:26
- Can we Delete or Move this part? - cheapLEY, 2017-10-25, 17:10
- Can we Delete or Move this part? - Robot Chickens, 2017-10-25, 18:12
- Can we Delete or Move this part? - unoudid, 2017-10-26, 06:31
- Can we Delete or Move this part? - CruelLEGACEY, 2017-10-25, 16:26
- THE WU-FATHER HAS SPOKEN!
- I immediately regret my decision.
- DeeJ confirms no Festival of the Lost this year - Schedonnardus, 2017-10-23, 06:52
(Destiny)
- Sadness.
- breitzen, 2017-10-23, 07:40
- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - CruelLEGACEY, 2017-10-23, 07:45
- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - Grizzlei, 2017-10-23, 08:33
- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-23, 08:50
- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - Grizzlei, 2017-10-23, 10:43
- Listen to the sounds of the tower.
- Harmanimus, 2017-10-23, 11:57
- Listen to the sounds of the tower.
- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - Grizzlei, 2017-10-23, 10:43
- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-23, 08:50
- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - Grizzlei, 2017-10-23, 08:33
- ಥ_ಥ
- INSANEdrive, 2017-10-23, 08:51
- DeeJ confirms no Festival of the Lost this year - Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2017-10-23, 09:40
- DeeJ confirms no Festival of the Lost this year - Grizzlei, 2017-10-23, 10:45
- DeeJ confirms no Festival of the Lost this year - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-23, 10:47
- DeeJ confirms no Festival of the Lost this year - Grizzlei, 2017-10-23, 10:50
- DeeJ confirms no Festival of the Lost this year - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-23, 10:54
- I want a Calus pinata
- Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2017-10-23, 11:00
- Y'know... - Grizzlei, 2017-10-23, 11:04
- Y'know... - Schedonnardus, 2017-10-23, 11:21
- That'd be a Rahool Pinata; Calus goes gold & purple.
- Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2017-10-23, 11:30
- This physically pains me
- Grizzlei, 2017-10-23, 11:35
- That'd be a Rahool Pinata; Calus goes gold & purple.
- Y'know... - Schedonnardus, 2017-10-23, 11:21
- Santa Calus needs to be a thing
- Schedonnardus, 2017-10-23, 11:22
- ***APPLAUSE***
- Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2017-10-23, 11:29
- ***APPLAUSE***
- Y'know... - Grizzlei, 2017-10-23, 11:04
- I want a Calus pinata
- DeeJ confirms no Festival of the Lost this year - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-23, 10:54
- DeeJ confirms no Festival of the Lost this year - Grizzlei, 2017-10-23, 10:50
- DeeJ confirms no Festival of the Lost this year - MacAddictXIV, 2017-10-23, 10:47
- DeeJ confirms no Festival of the Lost this year - Grizzlei, 2017-10-23, 10:45
- I applaud the admission. Communication is improving imo.
- Kahzgul, 2017-10-23, 23:48
- +1 - kidtsunami, 2017-10-24, 08:55
- </3 x 5
- Malagate, 2017-10-24, 10:17
- Takes on Re: DeeJ confirms no Festival of the Lost this year - ManKitten, 2017-10-25, 11:30
- Sadness.
- Ya know. It possably may be a good idea... - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-22, 13:10
(/-/ Rampant Speculation /-/)
- wat?
- Schedonnardus, 2017-10-22, 15:31
- idk! ... >_>
- INSANEdrive, 2017-10-22, 15:42
- idk! ... >_>
- SOON.
- INSANEdrive, 2017-10-22, 18:21
- SOON. - ManKitten, 2017-10-22, 18:26
- I. Am. Not. A ....beep... Spam. Bot. *Beep*
- INSANEdrive, 2017-10-22, 18:43
- All right mods. I give up. - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-22, 18:58
- All right mods. I give up. - Schedonnardus, 2017-10-22, 19:12
- Not the kind of attention I'd like thanks.
- INSANEdrive, 2017-10-22, 19:14
- Not the kind of attention I'd like thanks.
- Heh. Happens to me all the time. - Ragashingo, 2017-10-22, 21:49
- Well then. I'll let you know if my diabolical scheme works. - INSANEdrive, 2017-10-22, 22:01
- All right mods. I give up. - Schedonnardus, 2017-10-22, 19:12
- Here we go again!
- INSANEdrive, 2017-10-23, 09:00
- My diabolical scheme worked! Ba-HAHAHAHAHA!
- INSANEdrive, 2017-10-23, 09:06
- My diabolical scheme worked! Ba-HAHAHAHAHA!
- wat?