You're not the only one. (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, October 16, 2017, 13:27 (2396 days ago) @ Malagate

Like I've said before, I love y'all, but trying to outdick the next guy with personal attacks makes me want to leave the board. I think there's enough blame to go around, but please take some ownership of your part in creating an atmosphere where people want to hang out. As Raichu says, disagreements are great, but personal attacks and vendettas should be below us. I'm not a mod, obviously, but I do care about this place and I'm saddened by this trend.

Reading through Raga's cache of evidence for his non-specific "bashing" of folks (quotes because it's not that serious, people) and coming across Mig's grand farewell post not only brought back some tough memories, but also made the point itself. He says it there.

Certain individuals, and Cody in particular, have contributed to the funk in here in a major way. Some accountability is more than called for.

~M

OMG. That thread you linked to was one for the ages, and not in a completely good way.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread