You're not the only one. (Destiny)

by Avateur @, Monday, October 16, 2017, 22:55 (2395 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

I'm no lurker. I've just learned a lot better than Cody or Raga have regarding past mistakes or offenses and hold my internet tongue far far more than I used to, even with constructive and positive posts because this place can get pretty toxic even to good things. Doesn't mean that every now and then I won't say a thing, like in this thread (whether you agree with it or not and whether Ragashingo wants to play more innocent than he is or not). Also, not implying in the slightest that I haven't been guilty of any sort of toxicity or rabble rousing. No false illusions here.

Still working on my post on my actual Destiny 2 thoughts though! Have had bunches of replies literally typed out in agreement and disagreement with good and bad things others have said, but decided not to post numerous times to avoid lots of the troubles. But hey, when it's my own thread, I'll welcome it all. Or if no one or hardly anyone replies, word. Either way, gonna get them thoughts out soon! But this thread sure has been... something. Decided to interject. Ohhhh well.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread