You're not the only one. (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, October 16, 2017, 14:27 (2395 days ago) @ Kermit

That one makes me particularly mad, especially in the context of this sub thread about my actions. Here and other times I've been accused of focusing only on Cody or whatever, yet every time I post in opposition to Cody I keep Mig's words about him in mind...

It's why my posts in the past year to him rarely actually engaged with anything he posited - By acknowledging such backwards thinking was, even if in disagreement, giving him validation. I refused to do that. I won't talk to a flat-earther - there's no point.

...and I make sure as hell that I'm not on that path. Have I occasionally trolled Cody or a few others? Yeah. But I never, ever, want to get to the point that I conclude that Cody (or anyone else!) should only be trolled. Maybe a thread or two in the past has descended into sniping but I've tried to be sure to always have or at least start with a real a real point and honest complaint.

I've probably said here on the forums, but I know I recently said it privately to someone, that I am as hard on Cody as I am because I know he is intelligent... and does sometimes get things right... and is worth talking to.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread