Not A Problem. (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, October 18, 2017, 18:03 (2393 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

I've gotten used to the fact that I'm an unintentional black hole. XD

Did I ever tell you about the time I accidentally almost broke TrueAchievements a year ago?

Sit on my lap, son—and I'll tell you a story...

But honestly, back on topic—I did post a little hastily, but I felt so surprised that TA had such a near-perfect review of D2. I wasn't surprised by Yahtzee of course, his quips and gripes are what make the show—but I was surprised that he complimented the design(though, at its most basic level). And when he said that staring at the wall in awe of the design was more exciting than playing the game, that obviously was a less than near-perfect review. My general opinion of D2 as a whole is average/slightly above average, so basically in the middle. Most of the opinions I've seen on varying sites over D2 range from nods of appreciation to shrugs of indifference, to pure hatred. It just intrigued me to see this shining beacon of what seems like adoration!

Now I don't remember who said it anymore, the reply got lost in that soup of crazy up there--but they were right, people can have opposite opinions, and they have the right to do so, as well.

I have my own "review" of Destiny 2/Beta on Word somewhere, and I nibble on it from time to time. I'll try and get that up soon, but it'll also be a wild mess.

[image]

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread