You're not the only one. (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 09:26 (2395 days ago) @ Avateur

In your whole reply you talked a lot about vicious circles and why you do the things that you do, but there was very little about what you, personally, are going to do differently. If you really want to get past this, and if you want to help make this board a better place, then you'll do the following:

1. Commit to cutting out the trolling.
2. Actually do it.

It's not like I'm asking the above in a vacuum or without looking towards what I do. I've already committed to changing my actions. I'm going to watch what I post and be nicer and stop adding in the little dig or knife twist I sometimes do while trying to make a point.

What I'm not going to do is respond to Cody (or anyone else) less. I steadfastly believe that it should not matter the number of times one person replies to another, as long as each reply is made in good faith and with respect. Praise or disagreement, I respond to every post here when I think my input is warranted. End of story. And you are certainly not going to change that by continuing to troll me.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread