Double Des2ny Reviews (Destiny)

by SonofMacPhisto @, Sunday, October 15, 2017, 00:06 (2397 days ago) @ Kahzgul

Ragashingo been hating on Cody and exclusively targeting him for years. No uptick if you ask me. Unless you mean other things in general beyond Cody and Ragashingo. I can't speak to that one. :P

I’m not really sure what you mean by exclusively targeting Cody? That I only go after him? If that’s what you think, then cheapLEY, CruelLEGACY, Kahzgul, yourself (certainly!), narcogen, INSANEdrive, BeardFade, and even Kermit, Mig and multiple others might like to have a word with you. I have had strong words for all of thsese people and more over the years. Because I strongly disagreed with them.

Long story short, it’s exactly the same with Cody. I don’t hate on Cody, I reply in opposition to him because I disagree with his ideas and the way he sometimes expresses them. Any implication that I only go after him is petty, insulting, and just plain wrong. I will oppose and question anyone here equally if I feel they have their facts wrong or are being disrespectful to someone.

I only wish that when you disagreed, you didn't also insult.

Or didn't bookmark and/or search for nine different instances of you disagreeing with other people just to show you don't dogpile one guy? That's just freakin' weird, man. :D

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread