You're not the only one. (Destiny)

by Robot Chickens, Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 00:16 (2395 days ago) @ Avateur

I really enjoyed your contributions on HBO and early Destiny.

Regarding this thread, I'll give some honest feedback since you responded. You didn't used to be a lurker, but in my observation your posts are now few and far between- with one exception. You come out and (ironically?) do the exact same thing to Raga that you accuse him of doing. And it isn't just an isolated instance. The only difference is that you don't have any content to contribute in these posts and your goal appears to solely lie in bringing someone down. That's being a dick. Who does that help? That's the kind of thing I'd hope we were above here and I'm sad that that exists as part of this place. Snark is great, but doing it just to hurt someone sucks.

It's not just you though. I think familiarity can breed contempt and there has been a rise in the number of posts that seem to be aimed at scoring points in a longstanding feud rather than engaging with ideas. Perhaps I'm overreacting and maybe I'm the only one this bothers. In that case, I'm sorry and thanks for hearing me out.

Anyways, I'm no authority here and you've no obligation to listen to me. These are just my thoughts on this particular behavior I've observed. I hope you're enjoying D2, but I'd love to hear your thoughts either way.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread