Right on some counts (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Thursday, April 09, 2015, 17:57 (3307 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I agree the weight should be a little different. I would honestly rather not get more than 3 of the same exotics because for that second that I see yellow i always expect something new. Nonetheless thats how MMOs have always worked. It was advertised as one. Part of the beast. Coming from some drops off on other games that are less than 1/100 its not that bad for me, but I see your frustration.

Not having a Hawkmoon or Ghorn doesnt keep you from beating the game or getting to a secret map/area.

Just think about it like this, If everyone had a Ghorn and Hawkmoon, it would just be another gun, and you probably would just be like oh cool. having something someone else doesnt have makes it exotic to me. Everyone having one makes it common. If you have ever played an MMO and grinded your heart out, then the game went free to play? Where a nine year old with rich parents can get the game and buy everything on day 1 and have everything you worked hard to get? It is really discouraging. I hate RNG only because I dont get what I want. But Once I do get a Hawkmoon or Ghorn, It will be nice to have something that everyone else wants, as conceited as that may sound.

Edit: Meant to say have a vendor that sells all exotics, but for extremely high amounts of whatever currency. This way at least you can see the light at the end of the tunnel, instead of stumbling around blind. But its still not soo easy everyone can get it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread