I have no real answers. I'm just some guy. (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, April 09, 2015, 23:18 (3307 days ago) @ Claude Errera

We're never going to see eye to eye on this, Cody. I enjoy Destiny for what it is (while still being able to appreciate the things it's not, or the things it might be someday). You seem to look at Destiny from the standpoint of what it lacks. I'd have quit playing and found something else to do MONTHS ago if I saw the game the way you do. I really don't understand why you're still here. (Yeah, I know you've said there are things that are great - but you can't possibly spend much time thinking about them, given how much time we see you focused on the negative.)

I am honestly shocked that you would disregard the fun you had with that weapon. If you really feel that way, delete it right now. Go on… would you still want to get good some other way, or would you be really really bummed out? There's no way you'd delete it, because I know you don't actually believe what you just typed.

Just like how you know what I think of this game outside of what I type on the forums. :-p

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread