This is my exact problem. (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, April 09, 2015, 19:34 (3307 days ago) @ CyberKN

people can complain all they want about RNG sucking... but not even having a chance to "earn" something through RNG is even worse.

This might sound kind of dickish, but I'm tired of hearing this argument, so I'll say it anyway:

That's on you.

It was made very, VERY clear during the ramp up to launch, and when pre-orders were being accepted, that Destiny on Playstation would have exclusives. Maps, Armour, Weapons, Alpha access.. you name it.

And that is a significant part of why I picked up a PS4. I still have a 360 that I very much love, and I could have held out, saved some money, and picked up Destiny for that, but I knew that I could be facing the situation you're facing now.

I decided that since I was probably going to get a new console at one point anyway to just bite the bullet then, and choose to upgrade to the platform that I knew would have a tangible benefit over the other.

Cody's point has nothing to do with what one console offers over the other. And I find the fact that you're trying to bring that into the argument reprehensible.

Meh. I see no problem with complaining about paying the same amount of money as Cody but getting access to less in game content. And what's "reprehensible" is assuming everyone can buy a new console when you could. That, and console exclusive content. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread