I have no real answers. I'm just some guy. (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Friday, April 10, 2015, 09:43 (3306 days ago) @ Cody Miller

What I said was, if the game FORCED me to play without it (it never will, but I was willing to play your thought experiment), I'd still have fun.

Okay, but man, the fun you have with The Last Word is the fun I want to have with Hawkmoon. That's why I made the comparison. The game would be better if I could have fun with all the guns and playstyles it offers, instead of just the ones an RNG gives me. If you never had a Last Word you'd still have fun, but not the type of fun you DO HAVE with the gun. Why should that be kept locked away?

How do you know? (I didn't know TLW would resonate with me the way it does. There are plenty of people who have TLW and don't play with it, because it doesn't suit them as well as they thought it might.)

Before TLW came along, I used what I had, and I enjoyed it. I've certainly looked forward to weapons - but for the most part, when I get them, I level them up, try them out, and then stick them in the vault, because they don't live up to what I thought they'd be.

How do you know Hawkmoon won't be like this for you?

Why not simply enjoy what you HAVE, and play with Hawkmoon if it ever drops for you?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread