I knew DogCow's 3rd Hawkmoon would break you... (Destiny)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, April 09, 2015, 20:38 (3307 days ago) @ Cody Miller

But... Wouldn't that only make sense if all the gear was available to buy? When you take the best gear in the game and hide it behind an RNG barrier, OF COURSE it will be a big deal.

And again, my solution of weighting exotics that haven't dropped for you yet more heavily when you DO get an exotic drop would go so far to mitigate this problem, and would be an extremely unobtrusive solution.

Seriously this. 3 Hawkmoon, 3 (4?) Hard lights, 3 No Land Beyonds ... etc, etc, etc. I feel like I'm rolling in exotics, if I put them all in the vault I could go swimming Scrooge McDuck style, but still, No Gjallarhorn.

I also wish it would do this with raid weapons too. I FINALLY got that sniper I've been wanting.

I chuckled when I got that third Hawkmoon because of the irony of it. I hope you didn't feel I was chuckling at you or how much RNG hates you. It hates me too, just in other ways... Gjallarhorn.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread