I have no real answers. I'm just some guy. (Destiny)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Friday, April 10, 2015, 17:32 (3306 days ago) @ Cody Miller
edited by General Vagueness, Friday, April 10, 2015, 18:05

Either you failed to understand what I'm referring to, or you're trying to refocus the conversation and act like I was being dumb in focusing on what I did, and I don't think you're dumb enough to not understand. Either way, you want a Hawkmoon? Well too bad.

[image]

That's my entire point dude. If I buy a game, whether or not I get to experience part of it should NOT come down to being 'given' it. Not RNG, not the whims of the developer. Nobody but myself.

I know that's your point. Everyone with decent reading comprehension that's read one of your threads knows that's your point. I don't care any more.
You acted like a child in that post and I felt like pointing it out. (clarification: you acted like a whiny little kid in your "why can't I have fun too?" yelling post, and then a snotty pre-teen in your "yeah sure, sarcasm" post) Maybe pointing that out is not the most mature thing in itself, but I'm dropping the discussion now, so the direction depends on what everyone else does.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread