I think Bungie dropped the ball... (Destiny)

by DreadPirateWes, Wednesday, May 27, 2015, 17:22 (3262 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I disagree with a couple things:

And the level 34 event contains several of the most frustrating encounters in Destiny... And the wave 5 boss? What a disaster.

My team of 3 34s went through it pretty fast and I had a lot of fun with it. We had two invis hunters and a titan. I liked that there were a couple boss fights. Enjoyed it all around.

No, the loot isn't very good. Unless, you have a Treasure key.

The treasure room is almost pointless once you have a bit of etheric light to spare. It looks so shiny and nice, but the drops from Skolas are what you really want.

I wholeheartedly agree with:

In Prison of Elders, you get 1 drop at the very end... This is an infuriating and demoralizing situation moment when it happens.

I'm forever scared that I'm going to get dropped or have to leave.. Xbox Live can konk out at any time, my son could wake up from a nightmare, etc.

But what about players who do make it through? It's gotta be worth it for them, right?
No, the loot isn't very good.

As I mentioned previously, the treasure room rewards are not good. I don't have any of the Skolas elemental primaries yet or new Skolas exotic weapons, so can't comment on their power. But all other weapons will probably turn into a mote.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread