Need to clarify a few things (Destiny)

by Earendil, Thursday, May 28, 2015, 19:22 (3261 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Just needed to jump in and say that I didn't claim any of those things. I started my OP by owning up to the fact that I am a raid fan boy, so my preferences are skewed that way.

I read the OP again and you did do a good job of making sure it's stated as your opinion. There are a few instances though where you revert to saying "you", instead of "I". As in "You have to do the same strategy over and over", which causes me to subconsciously respond "no, I don't".

I realize the use of "you" does not actually mean everyone but you, but is meant to include you. Still, hopefully you see the way you might leave someone feeling like you aren't expressing a personal experience, but laying your experience on the community.

Your title is also a declaration of an external fact that applies globally, not an opinion based on person experience. Bungie failed to cater to your desires, but I think it's early to decide whether, as a whole, Destiny the game is worse off or better off with the inclusion of PoE for the community at large. And when I say "Community", I really mean every Destiny player, not the minority demographic that spends time online conversing with other players.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread