PoE is not required to progress (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, May 27, 2015, 19:39 (3262 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

That's not what I'm saying either. I'm saying it has less replayability than raids, but we are being forced to replay it in a similar fashion to how we needed to replay raids, if we care about progressing.

You must have a different meaning than I do when you refer to "progressing" because to progress in HoW, I can only thing of 3 ways.

1. Finish story arc
2. Reach level 34
3. acquire every new item from HoW

Unless you are talking about the third way, you never have to touch PoE to progress. I understand people who want to get everything in a new expansion, but it should never be considered progression imho

For me, progressing includes everything you mentioned for the short term, but the long term goal is to take all my favorite weapons and armor and bring them up to max level. (not everything I have... just my favorites). To do that, I need Etheric Light. And the only predictable way to earn etheric light (aside from PvP activities) is PoE. That's why I suggest making Etheric Light a slightly more common drop from other activities.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread