Oh shut up. (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, January 26, 2016, 23:25 (3075 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I think people expect Destiny to be an everlasting gobstopper of gaming.

This was expected, because this is what was originally envisioned and promised by Bungie. A promise I KNEW they couldn't keep by the way. I even said so six years ago. Apparently the future isn't so hard to predict after all.

Regardless of what some expected, Bungie never promised a constant flow of content, and you know it. The best info we ever had was the leaked contract that showed the plan at one point in time was to deliver major updates on a yearly basis. Leave your incorrect, baseless six year predictions out of the conversation. Thanks.

Did you watch any of the marketing prerelease? Bungie repeatedly said they want people logging in and playing frequently. They said they wanted things for players to do every day. They said they wanted the game to be a hobby in to itself. They said they had a huge social world that players would not want to leave.

Nothing I expected or just said came from the contract. Straight from their own videos and press releases.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread