Kind of sad on my end... 2123 hours. (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, January 27, 2016, 18:59 (3074 days ago) @ Claude Errera
edited by Korny, Wednesday, January 27, 2016, 19:03

I would say that it is ok to be bored after all this time. You and I have sunk hundreds of hours into this game... TripleWreck is probably in the thousands. Most games I play can't hold my attention for 2 hours.

According to DestinyStatus, tripleWRECK has 2871 total hours played, with 1906 of them active (not tower/orbit).

You've got 1958 total, 1261 active. (Plus a few more on the Xbox One)

Cody's at 1366 total, 1033 active.

I'm always surprised by these numbers when I look at them for a player; they're ALWAYS higher than I expect them to be. :)

(For comparison, I'm 1827 total, 1266 active.)

2123 hours across Playstation and Xbox (Over half of that is on my Playstation Warlock alone), 1374 active.

And that's not even counting the hours that I put into Sammy's account back when I had all of the Exotics and gear on my own account (the months before HoW).

And I'm still having fun and have things to do (Like I said the other night, I only have a single leveled Legendary Sword, and my Xbox Titan was still a 34 until this past Friday). Cruel and I have yet to run our Refer-a-friend missions, I need to run Skolas on PS4 for the shader, I need to get to the Lighthouse on Xbox for the Year 2 emblem... I could go on. Heck, I barely completed the Crucible questline on PS4.

People who burn through content just to check off a list, or just to chase a specific item make me shake my head. And then they whine constantly and loudly about how little there is for them to do 1000+ hours into a game. Remember when RPGs were 80+ hours long and we thought that was too much time to spend on one game?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread