Indeed. (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, January 26, 2016, 23:55 (3075 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Saw an article yesterday on the Verge. Now Is The Perfect Time To Stop Playing Destiny.

The main point is that there's no new major content on the horizon, which is kinda fair, but it descends into statements like:

This past week, I put Destiny away for the first time in 16 months.

What in the hell, man. In the past 16 months I completed Arkham Knight at least twice, Life Is Strange at least three times, Halo+Halo2+Halo3+Halo4+ODST+Reach+Halo5 at least once, put many hours into Fallout 4, beat Rise of the Tomb Raider at least twice and just beat the new DLC today. If you play anything fro 16 months straight you're gonna get burned out. That's not a complaint against Destiny, that's the author being a dummy... if he's telling the truth.

So yep, I agree, it'd be great if we could have discussions about Destiny instead of loud "look at me" rants that really don't make a lost of sense.

Exactly! It's not normal to play a game for 16 straight months. Expecting ANY game to last that long is asinine. There are other games out there, other shit to do. The things people expect from Destiny are just ridiculous in the dumbest way.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread